Mindlessly Adopted

Heyy guys! Im back with a new story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jasmine POV>

I looked out the window of my bedroom and took in the scenery. I looked straight down the middle. Same old dirty, brown and black floors. My eyes darted to the left. Same old garbage cans that have been crying to be changed since last month. My eyes darted to the right. Same old group of hungry homeless people lined up around the block to at least get a half a ladle full of watered down soup with that baked thing that they called biscuits. I felt like I wanted to cry. Things at Sister Gretchen's Orphanage would never change. I slit my eyes to try and keep the tears from falling down my miserable face.

How did this all happen? I asked myself, tears rolling down my cheeks.

~Flashback~

"Ashblshygashj" My baby sister Kristina blabbed, spit rolling down her cheeks.

"Jasmine! Get ready for school!" My mom yelled.

"Jasmine! Take the trash out!" My dad barked.

God, how I hate people.

I ran downstairs and through our enormous kitchen, living room, den, and movie room and gathered all the garbage. I ran outside and chucked the garbage at the garbage can. I smiled. Nothing but plastic!

I ran back up the stairs to my huge room and flopped on the plush pink and zebra print covers. I sighed as I did my morning routine. When I stepped out, I got dressed, grabbed my bookbag, and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Sixth Grade here I come!" I said smiling and looking at one of my many Mindless Behavior posters splattered all over the walls. "Wish me luck, Princey-Pooh!" I said, kissing Princetons delicate paper lips ever so softly. I ran out my room and to the limousine with the driver I trusted the most, Mr. Hans Perrier. He looked sad. "Whats wrong, Hans?" I asked curiously. "I-Im sorry, Jassy....Im so sorry." He said as he pulled off. I shrugged it off. Maybe something made him sad today. I frowned as I looked out the window and didnt see any road signs I reconized. I sat back and relaxed as I allowed myself to think. Maybe my new middle school is really far! I thought, now sure that that was the reason as to why everything seemed so weird.

"Were here." Hans said flatly. "Get out" I looked outside, ignoring Hans' rude comment. "I dont see a school he-" I tumbled out of the car and turned around to see a gloved hand closing the limo door. Hans sped off in the other direction, leaving me in the dust. I started to cry.

A couple days after not eating and drinking or talking to anyone was taking a toll on me. My 11 year old body was tinyer, my ribcage was starting to show, and my lips and tounge felt so dry, I was afraid they would fall off! On day five, I thought I was hallucinating. "I- Is that......"I squinted my eyes and smiled."A CAR???" I limped over to the middle of the road and waved my hands. The car stopped, and a nice couple took me to an orphanage.

"Orphanage?" I asked as I read the sign to the place their car pulled up at. The nice couple in the car gave me food and water. "But my parents arent-"

"Its, ok. Youre just gonna be here until youre parents pick you up!" The woman cheered.

"Ok." I said. "Thankyou for youre kindness"

~End of flashback~

"And Ive been there ever since" I sighed. My stomach growled. I looked down at my 17-year old body. I was way too skinny. This 'Feed you once every two days' thing at the orphanage isnt working, I decided. I hopped off my bed and went outside. I felt the brisk March air bit through the only sweater I had. I just kept on walking when I saw a flyer on the floor. I picked it up. It read:

Come and show is your talent!! Let us see what you got!

March 15 @ The Greysen Theater.

Be ready! Winner gets A record deal and 250,000 dollars!

See you there!

I screamed. I totally know how to sing! I sing every day! I can win this! I ran back to the orphanage with a bop in my step. I went to the orphanage's only computer and typed in 'Beyonce- Halo' and a bunch of things came up. 250,000 dollars, Here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay guysss! I hope you and all of the people in the story liked who they ar and stuff. Dont worry, Kristina, youre gonna come in soon >:)

lol but anyways.....

Who do you think is going to win?

Vote, Share, Comment, and Follow! I appriciate it! thankss! <3