Chapter 4

Naruto, Sasuke, and Kuzumi ate lunch together. After lunch it's time to go home. A group of boys stood outside the door staring down Naruto.

Finally a boy cried out "HEY YOU! ARE YOU NARUTO UZUMAKI?" The group of boys smirked evilly.

"Yea wh-" Before Naruto could finish his sentence the boys started to beat him up.

Naruto dodged a few punches and fought back well, but he couldn't hold back long. He had bruises all over him. They started to stab him with pocket knifes.

"WHAT IS TH-" He cried out but again, he couldn't finish his sentence because he was getting beat up.

He struggled to get out the horrid beating but after sometime, he broke free. He ran for his apartment and locked the door quickly. The boys lost him and left. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Who i-is it?" Naruto said with a tiring voice.

"It's Sasuke." The person said.

Naruto looked flustered. His cheeks turned a light red.

"c-come in" Naruto said in pain, but nervous.

"Thanks." Sasuke said with a smile on his face.

"W-what brings you here?" Naruto asked.

"I came to see you. I saw what happened. Are you ok?" Sasuke replied. Naruto's face grew red.

"I-Im ok." Naruto said looking at the ground.

Sasuke held out a object. It was some kind of healing medicine.

"This girl named Hinata Made it." Sasuke said.

I took off my shirt and tried to put it on myself cause I knew Sasuke didn't know me like that.

"You need some help?" Sasuke asked.

HE WAS ACTUALLY GONNA HELP ME?!Naruto started to get even more flustered and red.

"S-sure." Naruto said nervously. Sasuke began to rub the medicine on his wounds. As he got lower and lower he began to blush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

'Why am i blushing? WHY AM I DOING THIS?' Sasuke didn't know how to explain his feelings right now. I haven't experienced this kind of feeling before. I felt.. Mushy and loving.

I didn't care. I kept rubbing the medicine on Naruto.

"O-ok t-thanks." Naruto said.

Sasuke began to wrap bandages around the wounds. Oh my lord, Im loving this. 'Maybe I have some feelings for my blonde haired dobe...MY? I mean The blond headed dobe...right?' Sasuke thought as he looked at the lower part of Naruto's chest.

"Is there something wrong Sasuke?" Naruto asked. "N-nothing." I replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

What is he looking at? Does he like me? Man, is this the time to tell him. I mean... I just met the dude. I think I should...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

{What do you guys think? Should he tell how he feels about Sasuke or keep it to himself? Comment on it! Thanks for reading!!}

§§
Yup, make sure you vote bai! (Note from Grace)