⭐BONUS CHAPTER⭐

Before I start the story, I wanted to say that, this chapter is a chapter from the 2nd book. So if you already read this you don't have to. I'm gonna unpublish the second book for a bit so.. Yea. ENJOY!

A Few Years Later

Naruto's POV
My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight hit my face. I got up and went into the closet. "Ugh...Close the blinds.." Sasuke groaned.

"Get up lazy ass." I said while walking out the closet and shaking him. He swatted me away. "Come on wake up, Our friends are coming over today." I told him.

"Just a few more minutes.." Sasuke groaned while pulling the covers over him. "Fine." I said. I walked down to Menma's room.

"Wakey Wakey son." I said while I lightly nudged him. "Just a few more minutes daddy.." He sweetly said. "Stop being like Sasu, Menma." I said while tickling him.

"Hehe...Stop being so uptight daddy." He said back to me giggling. "How do you know what uptight is?" I ask him. "I heard Sasu say it, so I say it too!" Menma said.

'Of course' I thought to myself as I mentally face palmed myself. "Come on let's get you dressed." I said as I picked him up and set him in front of his dresser.

"Yay!" He said clapping His tiny hands together. I smiled at him. He sighed through his little dresser and he pulled out some jeans, a black shirt, and a blue hoodie with the Uchiha sign on it.

"You wanna wear that today?" I asked him. "Yes daddy!" He replied. I nodded and helped him get dressed.
"Daddy, is Sasu up yet?" He asked me. "No, Sasu is being lazy." I told him.

"I will go jump on him!" Menma said running down the hallway into Our bedroom. "SASU WAKE UP!!" Menma yelled jumping on top of Sasuke.

"Just a few more minutes..." Sasuke groaned. "No you have to wake up Sasu!" Menma said squishing his face. "Fine, just for you kid." Sasuke said getting up.

"Yay!" Menma said with joy. "Come on Menma, let's go out so Sasu can get dressed." I said as I carried him out the room. "You hungry Menma?" I asked.

He nodded. "Can we have Ramen? PLEAAAASSEEE?" he begged. "Fine.. But don't tell Sasu." I said pinching his cheek. He smiled.

"I smell Ramen..Naruto!!" Sasuke yelled down the stairs. "Menma eat it quickly!" I whispered to him. He started to slurp down the ramen fast.

"All done!" He said as he raised his hands up in victory. "Damn it." Sasuke mumbled under his breath as he just got down the stairs.

I chuckled. "I will deal with you later." He said to me as picked up Menma and took him into the living room.

Suddenly Doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran to the door. "Hey Hinata! Come on in." I said letting her in. "Oh, am I early?" She asked. "Yet a bit, but that's ok." I said.

I felt something tug on my pants. I looked down and it was Himawari. "Hey there little one." I said ruffling her hair. "Do you know where... Menma is?" She asked shly.

"He's in the living room." I said pointing to the living room. "T-thank you." She said shly walking off to the living room. "Such a sweet kid." I said to Hinata.

"Sure is... I just wish she had a Dad to be there with her as well." She said. "It's hard being a single mom." She said sighing.

I nodded. "Want some coffee?" I asked her.

"That would be nice."