Chapter One

Toni Braxton

"Get her out of me!" I scream in pain.

"You're doing good, She's almost here." Doctor Jackie says.

I begin to push and then I stop when I hear a high pitch cry.

I began to tear up as doctor Jackie put my babygirl on my chest.

"Hi, I'm your mommy." I say softly as I admire her beauty.

"I'm going to wash her off." Doctor Jackie says as she takes my daughter.

I nod as I wipe my tears away.

I notice the door open, I softly smile as I see my mother and my sister Tamar.

"Hey little girl." My mom says. "Hey boo!" Tamar says.

"The baby is over there." I say pointing to where they took her.

I reposition myself as I watch Tamar and Mommy walk over to her.

Tamar walks back over to me. "She's beautiful.. She's definitely your twin." She says.

I softly chuckle. "Thanks Taymee."

"What you finna name her girl?" Tamar asks curiously.

"Brelyn Michele or Kennedi Michele?" I ask curiously.

"Kennedi Michele is cute." She says.

"Kennedi Michele Braxton, I like that." I say.

Tamar looks at me crazy. "She aint getting her daddy's last name?"

"Tamar, no.. Ken doesn't even know about Kennedi.. We haven't talked since the incident." I say.

"That ain't right child, that baby deserves to have her daddy in her life, I'm sure face will be excited to have a baby with you.. Get your life." Tamar says playing with her hair.

I began to think about telling Ken about Kennedi.. Tamar does have a point but so do I.. He's a married man, I'll feel like a home wrecker. It was never my intention to get pregnant by a married man let alone someone who calls me his little sister. So no, I won't tell him.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Dr. Jackie bringing back a whining Kennedi.

She places her on my chest. "There goes your mommy."

Kennedi's whining began to die down as I began to breastfeed her.

"Her was just hungry, that's all." I say in babytalk as I kiss her forehead.

The rest of the time I spent in the hospital with my babygirl was filled with love and happiness. I never knew I could love someone this much.