Chapter Twenty-Two

Toni Braxton

*Next Day*

"Mom.." Kennedi says looking at herself in the mirror. "Yes?" I ask curiously as I put her hair in two braids.

"Are you and daddy going to stay together forever?" She asks. I slightly chuckle. "Maybe Kenne." I say.

She softly smiles.  I sigh as I look at the doorway to see Kenny walking in on his phone.

"Ready to go see mom mom?" I ask as I bring my focus back to Kennedi.

She nods her head. "Okay babes, go put on your sandals." I say as Kennedi slowly gets up and does what she is told.

"I have a show in Atlanta tomorrow.. My flight leaves at seven o'clock." He says.

"I wanna go.." I say as I look at him.

"I'm coming back tomorrow morning at six o'clock.. there is no point for you to go." He say as he takes a suitcase from under the bed.

"Um.. I can't support my husband?"

"Tone, I don't feel like arguing.." He says.

"You've really been acting weird and distant Ken." I say.

"Maybe because I don't want to be bothered by you." He blurts out.

"How about you go to Atlanta and don't come back.. Asshole." I say as I walk out of our room.

I get Kennedi and then we leave and head to my moms.

Its short as hell, but I hope you enjoy😘

-ToniBFan💋