Funhouse: Deathnotes uprising

Jeff and lui were my child hood friends. When I was 12, they left. I thought that I had done something wrong, but I hadn't, that was the least of my worries. The kids at school started bullying me, until I snapped and ran away. There taunting and laughter echoed in my head, when I went home, my parents criticized me on the way I should look or act. I was sick of it!! I ended up killing them, I bit into there flesh, as cartilage oozed out of there slowly shattering bone. The memory of what happened made me angry. Either way, this carnival is the only safe place I can hide. Some say its haunted.
     "I got this " I whispered to myself as I walk in. I was at a abandoned carnival, where I found a huge fun house. Of course, like any absent minded girl, I decided to go by myself
F. I was a runaway, so I had no better place to go.. I walk in, steadying my flashlight. Then, out of no where, BOOM! The lights was automatically turned on and the carnival music began to play "pop goes the weasel" I walk in with the unsettling music stop. "Hey boys and girls, before we begin, reach out to the sky with one hand" the announcer said on the speaker. "That's weird" I thought as I hold my hand out. "And now, say laughing jack three times, and walk on in!" I did, that was my first mistake.

                   I walked in, and now I was feeling watched. But I wasn't scared, I've been through to much crap to be scared. I grab one of those funny looking sledgehammers before walking in. "First room, room of mirrors" the speaker said excitedly. "Who are you? What are you doing, are you watching me?!" I began to yell at all the directions. No response, so I walked in. That was my second mistake. The music started playing again. I begin to unknowingly hum with the Erie tune. The music comes to a sudden stop, and I see a black and white figure fly across one of the mirrors. "Who's there, I demand a answer!!" I said as the figure showed itself in the mirror. It was a black and white clown with long black hair.
            "H-Hello sir" I replied trying to walk towards him. He seemed hurt, as if someone slapped him. I tried to help him off the ground.  But he pulled me down to the floor with him. After a second or two, I he was on top off me, with a huge horrific grin on his face. I pushed him off as he let out a long groan. "The hard ones always give in, even if they think they can fight it" "who are you, what do you want monster!" I yelled back at him. "Simple answer really, you" he began to laugh again as I started to swing the hammer into the mirrors. "Hey laughing jack buddy, nice to see you!" The man on the speaker boomed. "Oh why hello Jason you toy maker you, you had her tricked into summoning me didn't you?" He replied happily. "HEY! WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON!!!" I interrupted. "Well just having a lovely little chat with laughing jack ma'am" the announcer showed himself. Another damned clown, this time he looked harmless. Violent hair, a top hat, green eyes... To be honest he looked cute. I blushed as I thought this.
        "Awwwwwww, your Not bad yourself cutey" he winked at me. I snapped back to reality, raised my hammer and then it stopped at his head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" laughing jack added, holding my hand in place. "Son of a-" before a said anymore, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let go!!" I screamed trying to twist away from his grip. He licked my neck and began digging deeper into my flesh with his claws. I dropped the hammer, and pushed his head away. "Let go!!" I screamed one last time before escaping. The lights went out,and I picked up the hammer again. I had no time to examine my flesh wounds, I had to get out of here, but, wich way did I come in? As I try to figure this out, Jack started to run towards me, I ran into the next room, and jason was back on the mic. "Hey Jeff, she's going to the room of knifes, that's your room rightI heard a whisper in the corner of the room. The lights flicker back on, I was surrounded by knifes, nothing but knifes were all around me, the lights started to flicker again, and then I heard him. "As a matter of fact, this is my room" he started to laugh like a maniac. I seen him for a split second, then the lights went out.
              "Hey baby, make this easy on me, and just go to sleep!!" He yelled. I couldn't see well, but I could feel him. I quickly dodge his attack. "Who are you, what are you?" I whisper to myself. "The names Jeff,Jeff the killer to be exact, and you my unfortunate friend, are my victim!" He laughed again, this time cutting my mouth into a zigzag line. My cheeks and mouth began to bleed, but I wasn't going to let him get away with it, no not without some pay back.. I threw the hammer, but he dodged it. He tried to stab me, before he did,  I bit his arm so hard, that streams of blood began to seap through my teeth. He dropped the knife, and started to scream, louder so clear, that I realized it wasn't pain, it was lustfull. The lights came back on, and I saw his face. When I did, I dropped his arm, and pushed him to the floor. "J-jeff your face, its, buetiful, I mean cool, errrr does it hurt, I'm so sorry!!" I begin to panic, I ripped of my shirt, and tied it around his arm.
                 "Jeff, what happened? where's lui? Are you OK? Why did you try to kill me? Do you even remember me?!?!" I bombarded him with questions. He got up and wrapped his blood soaked arms around my torso. I forgot how good a hug felt. "I-im so sorry, really Marcel, I am" he whispered. "But you have to go into the next room, I can't hurt you any more, but I promise a prize if you survive, k?" He said as he shoved me into the next room. "Well well well, thought you would die in there huh marce? Anyways Ben, that's your que  in the electric room!" Jason said in a happy little tune. I walked further in, this time there was a little green glow in the back. I take one more step, and music started playing, it was the beats that were literaly electric. The lightning strikes across the room, bouncing on the floor like mountains moving up and down. It went with some strange music. Then, all the sudden, a boy in a link costume starts crawling off the floor. The music and the vibes grow louder, it sounded like the song of healing, but back words. This was my advantage.
         Before I did a thing, he whispered you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" "Go time!!" I yell back. I grab one of the bolt vibes with one hand, and the other with my left. I start controlling the music at will. I changed the song up, to, well something more my style. It wasn't long before I straightened it out to trip him. He wasn't electrocuted, so I decided to give him another slam. "You should've listened" I whisper in his ear. He was completely motionless. "Truly sweety, think that will stop me?" He said with an unsettling laugh. I ran as quick us I could into the next room before the door locked behind me.
       "Wow, faster than I thought huh Ben?"  Jason laughed. "Shut up Jason!!" I heard him yell. I laughed to myself. Must be nice to not be all alone with your own misery and death. "Well, lui, pretty sure you should be awake" I heard a slight shuffling sound and the lights went on. Before he could attack he just stared. Tears began to flow down his eyes. "Mar-marcel! Y-your a killer, how? Why? When did-" before he could say anymore, I ran into his arms. I fell down on the floorplan in his arms. We cried together for a minute or two. I pushed myself off of him, and got up. "I have to go lui, I'll come back to save you though, I swear on it." I whispered before patting his head and walking into the next room.
         I slowly pressed my hand against the back of the next door. I turned around to get one last glance of lui, and went forward. This room was well lit, wait Jason was a bit late an the mic. "Why, death note made it to your room Jason my friend, don't take it easy on her. Do me a favor, and keep her body intact"  laughing jack began to laugh pervertedly. I was surrounded by I bunch of toys. In the corner of my eye, I saw the voilet haired clown with a grim smile. "So glad you can make it my dear!" He said as he lunged at me. I push him away with all my force, no way I was gonna die here, with lui and Jeff counting on my escape. I kick him in the stomach, then elbowed him in the jaw, spin around, and boom a side kick. He was tough though, he took all my attacks, as if it were nothing! He pinned me against a wall. I had him right were I wanted him. I used all the strength I had left, to kick him back off. I sent him flying to the next room. I picked up a hammer, "time to end this!!" I screamed as the hammer came to a sudden stop in front of him. "Thanks, you won, that was the test." Jeff smiled at me, still holding my hand.
      "What do you mean, I won?" Everyone gathered around me, they seemed impressed. That was the beginning of my long and everlasting journey. As a creepypasta. Now I am death note, proxy of Jeff the killer, and the keeper of horror. But here's a tip:

                            DONT

                            TURN

                            Around!!!!!!!