Lui vs Jeff

Hey guys! Death note here, today I will be telling the battle of my best friends, Jeff and lui! So here it goes!
         It was a windy night 12:00 to be exact. Lui just got the coordinates of Jeff, tonight, was the confertation. Lui was walking around the street that Jeff was supposed to kill. It was not an hour later that he found him, walking straight towards him.
         "L-lui your alive" Jeff was speech less. Tears began to flow down Luis eyes, but Jeff had already learn to keep emotion out of it. Lui wiped his tears away, and ran at Jeff. Jeff twisted his wrist behind his back. "Lui, don't make me hurt my own brother again" Jeff plead. "You are no brother of mine!!" Lui yelled as he kicked Jeff in the stomach. "No brother would kill his own mom! His own dad! No Dumb ass would kill his brother!!" Lui started to  punch Jeff, in the face , and five in the shin. " oh what, think I'm scared of you, I hated you, I could of went to juve, I could of fended for myself. But you, you had to be the damn hero-" Jeff was mad now, he elbowed lui, and kicked him to the floor " I don't want to kill you jeff , but you, you abandoned me, left me to die, for that, you pay." Lui was ruthless. He pulled out to revolvers, and pointed them straight at Jeff's head"the cops would be here soon,let's make this quick asshole" lui said in a grave matter.",the cops? how did you survive this long? I killed about all the fucking cops idoit! You know what, follow me, if we're gonna do this, I need to make it a fair fight" jeff began to brood, he introduced him to slender. Since then Luis bee focused on killing, and grew closer to Jeff. He also got to meet Jane again, and got her phone number . Lui hasn't got his revenge yet...... Crap lui's here jnshshgsnhgsvsshwsevdhebjebjebevxhe. I DID NOT GO OUT WITH JANE!!!!!!!!!