yeah im not a tangerine so what ?!?

chapter one

Monday morning

school great another week of people starring at me and talk behing my back. the thing is they dont even know me. oh well.... walking in with my short skirt highheeled boots tan tights top three buttons on my shirt undone and ovcorse a black blazer which had nothing to do with the school unform in the slightest. my long(ish) black blue hair lay over my shoulders and was poker straight my eyes (if you could see them) were covered in black and pruple make up.

i walked in to regi knowing that there would be comments...... hey i was the only 'emo chick' in my year.

i looked about and all eyes were on me .... girls looking at me as in"omg what the hell is she wearing?".... the guys " fucking whore wonder hoe=w it will take till i get her in my bed?" .... but only one person saw the real me.... david

david was my best friend after everone else had started to turnon me since i changed to who i was now ... he stood by me at every cost. speaking(thinking) he turned the corner with his big "hiiiiiia" wave. "hey megan" he said ... for some reason he always seemed to cheer me up after a morning with the cows of my class. "hey!" i shouted back. "bio..... great..." i said with a frown on my face. "its not that bad meg cheer up" and with that a wee smile came to my face "thats my girl"  i always felt a kind of bond between me and david but hes my friend that would be wrong ..... and hes got a girlfriend..........

out side biology i got the glares again off of teachers ......... i show up at school doesnt meen i have to dress for it now does it...... the worse thing about bio is that i dont sit with david :( but i do sit with billy which is ok i guess but he does do my head in from time to time

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

lunch

"devil worshiper!"

"witch"

"freak"

"whore"

"slut"

i was begining to think that they didnt realise i didnt care what they called me any more or are they serriouslt all cavemen and still trying to invent fire. i got my luch and went to the roof of the school where i sit everyday by myself with my earphones and blackveilbrides playing as loud as my phone would let it, but today i got followed i knew that someone was behind me the whole time but i wasnt taking the chance of turning round and slapping someone who was there to throw holy water over me and try to get the devil from with in away(being in a catholic school doesnt really help when you try to be yourself). when i got to the roof i decided to turn round and give them a piece of my mind "who the hell d'you thi....." to my surrprise david was standing there with a can of monster and a snikers bar(yes the boy knows how to make this girl happy) "sorry.. i was expecting one of the dick heads to try and pour holy water on me "i felt so bad i hated when things like this happen but i guess that is just the god (if there is one) trys to show you the beauty of the thing in frount of you."it fine there is know need for you to explain yourself to me"he said in really warm calm voice.  he was so sweet but why wasnt he with natalie ????? they are always together always .............. i never asked any questions. i didnt want to seem nosey so i left it where it was in my mind lingering there untill i had the courage to ask him and then just like that" so wheres natalie? she would kill me if she knew you were with me?" "she doesnt care anymore" he seemed quite upset . i could by the tone of his voice something had happend. i went into give him a hug(my hugs are kinda magic to be honest) and said " if there is ever anything wrong you know can always tell me right ?" "right "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i thought it would be nice to leave it there bbut what do think of the first chapter rate coment and vote

megan<3 xxx