Chapter 3

Next was.... Hunter (my friend told me his name). I met hunter but before I went up to him he winked at me and smiled, I smiled back. Then when I went up to meet him I was kinda nervous because he was CUTE AF! So I went up and "he" gave me a huge hug, I look at him in the eye and he did too I look at him and he smiles I smile too. He hold my hands an whispers in my ear " what's your name" I say Alison "that a beautiful name" he says. I blush. He then again whispers saying "what's ur social media I think ur cute, we should hang out one day" I say yea we should and I have him my social media so he can DM me. I gave him another hug and he was still holding my hand I then left to get out to the exit cuz he was the last one but before I leave he keeps holding my hand...he then let's go and smiled wispering "I'll call u later" with a wink. I smiled then left.

  I kinda got to know a lot of the guys because they would talk to me during the pics. I then started liking Magcon.
I grab my bag and it was time for us to leave. I stayed over at jackies house for the night because it was very late. we talked all night about Magcon and I did too. Oh and malia had to go home so it was just me and Jackie. We talked about hunter how he was so kind to me I told her what he told me. And she freaked out not that he was her favorite but that a Magcon guy liked me I guess.

  We talked until the next day in the morning I get a DM from hunter saying "hey, um I met u at Magcon yesterday and I was wondering if you want to hang out tomorrow just us"  I texted him saying " yes I would love to hang out with u tomorrow "then I asked him what time and where should we meet up. He texted saying lets meet up at my house I'll give u my address and u can come at 3:00pm. I said ok *winky face*
We kept texting today talking about our selfs and things we like and that we are both 15 woah. We kept talking for hours until I Had to go to sleep and I said I'm so sorry but I gotta to go sleep I say he says lol me too can't wait for tomorrow , I said me too !!. I then say goodnight and he says the same thing.
I think to myself I really like him I've never liked anyone like this before I thought and also said I wanna meet him hug him cuddle with him really creepy stuff I laughed and said wow I'm just like those fan girls at Magcon crazy for them.