Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up and see a text message by hunter saying "good morning sunshine"*winky face*. I then reply and say " good morning excited for tonight". Hours pass by and I get ready to leave because this was tectonically a date. I got ready put my makeup on with a winged eye liner, wore a short black dress with short heals. He gives me his address and my older cousin takes me to his house. I arrive and knock on his door. His little brother Brandon opens the door. I say "I'm here to see ur brother,hunter"I said awkwardly.

Brandon then yells saying "HUNTER!,Someone is here to see u". Hunter then goes downstairs and we walk to the park. Hunter was wearing a SnapBack, a red flannel,with black jeans and white sneakers. We go to the park and talk about ourselves. And it was getting late so hunter and I walked to his house. Nobody was home except for us. We then go to his room. He locks the door. And he then pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me with passion. I kissed him back and it got the point where it went to far and he grabbed me and lays me on the bed. And leans in to kiss me even more I kiss him back with more passion. He them smirks at me. I ask him why u smiling. He says because ur so beautiful. I then start blushing. He then starts kissing me more . I kiss him back and He starts kissing my lips and He says I love you. I say I love you back and I then stay at his house for a little more time.We watched a movie and he cuddled with me I did too. I know we were only 15 but I felt as if was meant to be. This was like love at first sight. Hunter them received a text from his mom saying they will be out of town for a week. Then hunter asks Alison if she would want to stay for the night. she says sure....