Chapter 2

After the guys all sung a song for their fans and I noticed a guy with green eyes ,and brown hair with freckles, kinda like me! He looks At me from where I'm standing and then looks away. He then looks at me again with a wink and smile. My friend malia starts freaking out because for them is was a huge deal. I kinda liked him I thought to myself... "I don't even know his name."

Jackie tells me "i think he likes you" then I say "um no he doesn't I'm just a person who doesn't even know who Magcon is" I say. I enjoy the show they had, malia and Jackie start noticing girls getting mad at me because "he" smiled at me. "These are some crazy fan girls we got here" I said laughing.
But then the show had a little break for the fans to get to meet them in the meet and greet. They call the people's numbers from our wrist band to come and get in line for pictures. I get my phone out cuz why not take pictures with guys that everyone knows about, and the first person in line was ....
A cute guy with brown hair brown eyes and a great smile. His name was Cameron (friends were telling me names of everyone).i met Cameron I kinda knew who he was because I Have seen him before he hugged me and he said "what's ur name" I said "Alison". He said what a beautiful name I said aww thanks . then malia and Jackie met him I just sorta went on my own on this so yea. I then met  I think Aaron he was so sweet,and kissed my cheek. Next was Chris miles he grabbed my waist and held on to me saying ur beautiful I say thanks awkwardly he was kinda cute I guess but very sexual. I went on and then met Jacob sartorius he was so sweet he called me a cutie even though I'm older than him because he's like 13 , but he is likeable. I then met carter he was okay I guess. Then I met Dylan daozat I believe , he was soooo sweet ahh he reminded me a cute little teddy bear ahh. I Then met the rest of the guys but next was.....