Brooke's Imagine!:)

• Dedicated to Brooke:)<3 (my bff and "sister" I wish.)

BROOKE'S POV:

Today was just another day. My parents have gone to work and since it's summer I've got nothing to do. All my friends are out of town.

I figured that I shouldn't waste my summer. So I got up and started my day. Because my parents weren't home I was able to blast my music without them screaming to turn off my one direction music.

Liam is my favorite. He's got an amazing smile and a great voice. My friend cece is like obsessed with Niall. I'm not obsessed... I'm dedicated to Liam!

I got my skateboard and skated to the park. I kept passing by this black van. It didn't look suspicious it just looked... Like... Like... I don't know someone trying not to be seen. So I didn't acknowledge them.

I sat on a bench in the park and took out some bread to feed the ducks. Bit by bit it seemed that every piece of bread I picked at the time was juSt like the bread... Wasted. I guess you could say I was upset.

My parents are never home their always with their friends or work. I saw a guy sit by me. He had a hat,hoodie,& sunglasses on.

"What's your name ?" I asked.

"Liam". "What about you?" he aske din the most cutest British accent!

"Brooke." I replied shyly with my head down.

Liam lifted my head up by my chin. He looked me directly in the eyes without his sunglasses on. I put 2&2 together and realized he's Liam from 1D!!!

"Don't hide a pretty face like yours from the world. Or there'd be no sunshine left or happiness in the world."

Next think I knew he was leaning in. Our lips gently brushed as if testing if I was indeed ok with what he was doing. He realized I didn't pull away.

He full on crashed his lips on mine in a passionate gentle kiss. I felt everything. The fireworks sparks and bombs! I hope he feels it too?!?!?

"I feel it and I know you do too." he said sweetly. All I could do was nod and smile because of the tingle left on my lips and the butterflies in my stomach.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly. I lifted his head up by his chin, and it was my turn to tell him... "Don't hide a handsome face like yours from the world or there'd be no sunshine left or happiness left in the world." "and yes I'd love to be your girlfriend."

They lived happily ever after the end:)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#GodBless

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

COMMENT,

VOTE,

& FAN!!!!!!!!!!!