Øne

You and Tyler finish your round of zombies on COD Black Ops 3 and set your controllers down. You stand up to go get some food but he pins you down to the couch as you both giggled hysterically.

"and where do you think you're going?" He said as he stared deep into your eyes. You breaths began to get uneven as you gazed at his beautiful face. His plump lips and soft brown eyes and his little pixie nose made you happy.

"Tyler seriously I'm starving let me go get a sandwich" you whined as you both giggled again. He didn't let go though. He leant down and kissed you passionately. This only made your breathing even worse. His lips were so soft pressed firmly against yours. His tongue made it's way into your mouth as it began to intertwine with yours. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes before he stopped it.

"Okay. Now you can go make a sandwich." He said, out of breath. You smirked and stood up and went into the kitchen. He followed you and watched you butter your bread. He then came up behind you and wrapped his skinny arms around your waste, leaning his head on your shoulder. You carried on making your sandwich as he felt up your body for your breasts. He held them and fondled them for a bit before you peeled him off you.

"Tyler let me eat this" you said as you walked past him and back into the living room, where you plopped down onto the couch.

"Okay, guess I'll kill all these zombies myself then" you shouted. He didn't answer so he was probably in the bathroom or something. You finished another round of zombies, taking bites of your sandwich in between each kill.

You placed your plate down on the side and got your phone out to check Instagram. You saw that Jenna posted something, so you felt compelled to look at her profile. You hated seeing all her photos of her and Tyler when they were together, it made you feel worthless. Seeing how happy she made him, how skinny and insanely pretty she is, how she was just better at everything than you. You brought your knees up to your face and began to cry. You knew looking at those photos would do this to you, and yet, something inside you told you to. Your blurryface.

"Babe I can't-woah what's going on? What's wrong baby?" He said as he entered the room. He immediately ran over to you and pushed your knees down and placed your head on his chest as he cuddled you. He waited until you stopped crying before asked what was wrong again.

"It's nothing, really." You said, wiping your eyes.

"Well it's obviously something. Something has made my baby girl upset and I wanna know what it is." He exclaimed, staring into your eyes again. You told him what it was. It was so hard to say.

"And I know it's the most ridiculous thing ever, and I brought this upon myself and-" you got interrupted by Tyler.

"Do not ever apologise for how you feel. You can't help it. Now come here" he said with a soothing voice as he pulled you close again. "And she cheated on me, so we're definitely done. 100%. I love you so much more." You snuggled with him for a bit before he kissed you again.

Wow that was painful to write. I love Jenna and I hate writing bad stuff about her :( Let me know what you think and don't forget to follow me! Stay alive |-/