Three

Tyler was taking you out somewhere nice for dinner, so you had to decide on what to wear. Not too fancy, but also not too casual. You decided to go with casual, as you didn't really have any nice fancy clothes, and you hated dresses. After your shower, you put on a black and white stripy crop top with some black ripped skinny jeans and your vans. You did your make up the same as usual, only tonight you made an extra effort with your eyebrows and winged eyeliner. You curled your hair, sprayed your perfume, grabbed your phone and keys and left. He said the uber would be picking you up at 8 and it was 7:55. You sat down on the curb and phoned Tyler.

"Can you please tell me where we're going? Okay, fine." You giggled, "look, honestly I'd be happy with a McDonald's." The uber turned up so you hung up the phone and hopped in. Tyler was meeting you there, so you just sat back and waited until you arrived at this mystery destination.

The car slowed down so you assumed you had arrived wherever Tyler was meeting you. You got out of the car, thanked the driver, and stood awkwardly waiting for Tyler. You looked around to see where you were, and you saw that you were at a movie theatre. You began to get anxious, you always hated going out in public with the guys, all the fans and paparazzi made you nervous. As the butterflies began to emerge in your stomach, Tyler came out from the theatre.

"Tyler, what about the people and paparazzi and the fans and-" you exclaimed as you played with your fingers. You did that when you were anxious.

"Babe. Shut up." He interrupted as he took you by the hand, and led you inside. You anxiously followed as you made your way through the darkened hallway. You were surprised at how there was no people there, considering how it's usually a busy movie theatre in central LA. He smiled at you as he locked fingers with yours and led you into a dark room. You both stopped in the doorway and he turned to you.

"I hired out this entire theatre so we could watch Bad Neighbours 2, just us. I know how anxious you get with being in public and people in general, so we have this whole place to ourselves." He smiled at you. You covered your face with your hands and couldn't help but smile. You almost never smiled.

"Tyler that's so... I... I can't believe you would do that for me." He leant your head onto his chest and kissed the top of your head. "And thank you for understanding my anxieties and everything I've got going on. It means a lot and it's nice knowing I'm not alone." You smiled as he pulled you away, stared deep into your eyes and said

"Don't thank me. I suffer with almost everything you do, and it doesn't mean I love you any less. Now come on, where do you wanna sit? We do have the whole theatre after all." He continued his smile as you chose to sit right at the back. The sound was better, and the picture wasn't too bright either. Perfect. The commercials began and you saw a man who was dressed like a waiter come in and offer you both something to eat and drink. You asked for a Pepsi with ice and some pop corn. Tyler ordered the same and the man scurried back out of the room.

"Who was that guy?" You giggled and he told you he hired him too, to wait on you that evening. That was so thoughtful (as well as everything else). You got your phone out and went on snapchat to take a selfie with Tyler with the caption

'This dork hired out a movie theatre for me. 💁🏼👑' you added the emojis to show how much of a princess you are. You instantly got views on it, as you gained a couple thousand adds on there too, as well as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. He did the same, but added the caption

'If you don't hire out a movie theatre for your girlfriend to watch Bad Neighbours 2 that hasn't been released yet, then is she really your girlfriend?' You smirked at him and the waiter returned with your food and drinks. You thanked him and the movie began.

It was amazing, just as you expected. You absolutely love all of Seth Rogan's movies, and this was definitely in your top three (and the first Bad Neighbours of course). As you left the theatre, the uber was waiting outside and Tyler held your door open for you, then proceeded to get in, himself.

"If you think that is the only romantic thing I'm doing for you tonight, think again." He grinned as you giggled. You got out of the car and arrived at an empty kid's play arena. You had a confused look on your face as he lead you inside. He turned on all the lights and everything immediately lit up.

"Yeah, I kinda hired this out too." He said, "race ya to the ball pit" he smirked then you both ran over there. You plunged into it, almost as if it was water. You spent what seemed like hours there, acting five again, before you left, holding his hand. You got back in the uber and asked if there were any more empty places he has hired out. Unfortunately, he hadn't. You headed home, gripping his upper thigh the whole time. You arrived at your apartment and walked inside.

"You staying here tonight?" You asked.

"I can't tonight baby, I gotta do a sound check tomorrow with Josh really early."

You slid your hands up your back and un-did your bra at the back and slid it off, down your arms. You threw it on the floor and lifted your shirt up, not breaking eye contact the whole time.

"you sure?" You asked, giving him puppy dog eyes. He stared at you in awe. He grabbed you by the back of your head and kissed you roughly. You pushed him back onto the bed as his breathing got heavier. You unzipped his jeans and took them off. You did the same with his boxers, exposing his erection that was soaked with pre-cum. You gripped it with your hand and began licking the tip. He moaned. You slid your open mouth over it, taking dominance over him. He moaned even louder. You kept sucking until he yelled and came in your mouth. You swallowed and stood back up.

"Yeah on second thought, I think I can stay tonight."

Hey guys, so yeah it's kinda smutty #sorrynotsorry :) sorry it's long and don't forget to follow me! Stay alive! |-/