Prologue:

The year is 2016, our world is dominated by war and suffering, each person seeking revenge and justice..

Everything was off to a good start this year, Isis was being handled, politics were escalating, and natural disasters were at an all time low. But on January 23rd the world as we know it came to an end. First the hospitals were overrun, morgues came to life, psychological wards, prisons, and other containment structures were overrun by the undead.

In just days our defenses had fallen, government toppled, and populations devastated. The army had almost been exterminated trying to set up a safe zone for the remaining populous.

Their sacrifice was not in vain. They army managed to set up a safe Zone in the states of Mississippi and California. The rest was declared the Dead Zone. Any survivors out there were on their own. The Canadians had been more prepared than us. They sealed the off their border a week before the outbreak. And as far as anyone could tell. They were prospering. Unlike the remainder of the United States...

The Canada border had closed us out with their 40 foot concrete wall, with no entry from land, even the ocean was walled off and ports were closed to us.

Mississippi had a 15 foot wall within the first days of the outbreak, they cleared out the few zombies in the borders and kept building up. After hurricane Katrina, the state of Mississippi had a state of urgency whenever a disaster arose. Washington D.C. Tried within the first week to erect a wall... But two days into it, something happened.. Now D.C. Had gone black.

California must be doing better than Mississippi, from reports they have sealed off land and sea and have a large army guarding their walls.

Then there is me... My name is Cameron. I had moved to Illinois just a few years ago with my family, now I held a cooking position, with my career excelling and my Airsoft team was moving up in the national ranks. My friends and I were always hanging out and laughing. But that all changed on that day in January.

... Now the Beginning...