☀️Chapter 6: Great Fun In The Warren☀️

Bliss's POV

We continued our way through the tunnel, sliding and zipping our way through. I watched as the others (apart from North) enjoyed their ride and slightly laughed myself. I mentally sighed. If only Sandy was here.

As we reach the ending, I see Bunny bounding ahead of us and all of a sudden, we're all piled on top of each other. I grabbed at someone's shirt, not realising it was Jack and awkwardly cleared my throat as I stood up. Jack stood up, me oblivious to the fact that he was smirking. I rolled my eyes turning away, but I couldn't help to smile. Wait, why did I smile?! I don't like him! Do I?

"Ah ha ha. Buckle up. Is very funny." North's voice took me out of my crazy thoughts.

Bunny just laughed as two Easter Island Sentinel Eggs came from behind him with kind faces. "Welcome to the Warren." He suddenly sits up alert, turning towards the first tunnel - his ears perk up, while his nose twitches. I could tell straight away that something was wrong. "Something's up."

From the tunnel in front of us, a horde of Bunny's undecorated eggs come running out of the tunnel, so Bunny gets into a battle-ready stance, causing everyone else to bring their weapons out. I took out my heat spheres and I swear out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jack smile at me. Bunny's Easter Island Sentinel Eggs spin their faces around making themselves look mean.

Bunny starts screaming first as he rushes forward, followed by the rest of us. What surprised us the most was when a little blonde girl with green eyes came out, dressed in her pyjamas. Sophie. She comes running out, screaming along with the rest of us, and we all quieten down. I realised she was holding some of the unpainted Easter eggs.

"Sophie?" Jack asked confused. We all laughed nervously as noticed Sophie eye our combat gear and put them away. Sophie cooed and I 'awed' at her adorable personality.

"What is she doing here?" Bunny asked, just as confused as all of us.

North suddenly starts patting himself down, as if looking for something, and said sheepishly, "Uhh... snowglobe." The yetis start murmuring, along with North and I rolled my eyes.

"Crikey, somebody do something!" Bunny panicked, mostly looking Jack's way.

"Well, don't look at me, I'm invisible, remember?" Jack reminded with an amused expression on his face. I had to admit, he looked cute when he did that. Jack noticed me staring and looked my way, me thinking he would smirk or wink. But he did the opposite. He tilted his head and smiled at me. I smiled at his adorable gesture and giggled.

"Elf, elf." Sophie muttered, jumping around.

"Don't worry, Bunny. I bet she's a Fairy Fan!" Tooth suggested and as soon as she said that, Sophie gasped in excitement and I smiled. "It's okay, little one."

"Pretty!" Sophie said in awe at Tooth.

"Ohh! You know what? I've got something for you! Here it is! Look at all the pretty teeth! With little blood and gum on them!" Tooth said, taking out some teeth. My eyes widened as my mouth fell in shock. Jack and I looked at each other knowingly as Sophie ran away sobbing.

Jack chuckled and said, "Blood and gums?" North shrugged, not really knowing why Sophie was crying.

I suddenly realised something and asked, "When was the last time you guys actually hung out with kids?"

We watched as Sophie started chasing more unpainted eggs under an Easter Island rock. "Peek-a-boo!" She cried out in happiness and my lips curved into a smile.

"We are very busy bringing joy to children! We don't have time..." North trailed off as he watched Sophie running around laughing. "For children." He finished. Bunny and Tooth showed a look of apprehensiveness at North's statement.