Chapter Two

We played 21 questions. He is not the person I thought he was. He was a good person to talk. You know, the type who cracked jokes at all times and were never serious? Yeah that type. He could also be faking all of it.
But something told me he wasn't. No it wasn't my inner voice or something but it was something different. Something I'd never felt before. It was a foreign feeling.
I noticed him smirking, like he knew what I was thinking. Of course, he didn't though.
"You are so pretty." Okay not I didn't see that coming, I blushed. He leaned closer and pushed a strand of hair behing my ear. He leaned even closer, our faces inches apart. Don't give yourself to him. Don't let him kiss you.

He crashed his lips into mine, melting me inside. All my thoughts vanished. He pulled me over his lap, his hands resting on my waist and mine on his chest. Was it wrong that his touch left sparks flying in my stomach? Lia you can't just kiss a guy you just met.
I wanted to pull back. But I couldn't. It felt like something was pulling me towards him, as if something was controlling.

Louis's P.O.V.
I pulled back to see her blushing, she had moved from the couch to my lap, I knew she was falling for me, I was too. She was the definition of beautiful. Soft brunette hair, emerald green eyes and a beautiful curvy body. She was a very sweet person, kind and caring. She was hard to get though...
"I-I-I'm going to cook something" I love the way she stammers when she is nervous. She got up from my lap and went to the kitchen. I walked behind her.
"So what's cooking?"
"Lasagna." The red color still visible on her cheeks.
"Aha, I'm going to help" she noded. We cooked together, talked a bit and then ate.
"Um-so I have a party a day after tomorrow, will you come?" I wanted her to come to this party. I wanted her to meet the boys, but I wasn't gonna let her know about me so soon.
"I don't know anybody there."
"You know me." she smiled.
******end of louis P.O.V.********
I washed the dishes and came out to see louis sleeping on the couch. He looked much younger when he was sleeping. Then I remembered the kiss, of course it wouldn't have meant anything to him, I'm just crazy. I took a few snaps of him sleeping, and then woke him up.
"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked.
"On the couch"
"Hell no, if you turn a bit to the side you'll fall down, you sleep in my room" I didn't just say that, or did I? You just invited a guy in bed Lia! What is wrong with you!
"I thought you would have a problem with that."
"No I won't, now come on." I swear I wasn't saying this. Was I drunk? There is something really wrong.

But I secretly wanted him to sleep with me. Not sex. But just to lay down in his arms and fall asleep. It had been ages since I had anyone over at my place. I was used to living alone after my parents died.
I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. When I came out I saw Louis standing there, shirtless. His abs and a little visible v-line was so perfect. I wanted to touch him. To feel him.
I just kept staring at him.
He smirked.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to."
"It's fine," he said smiling.
I switched off the light and went to bed. He put his hands on my hip and pulled me closer towards him. I could feel his warm chest on my back. It felt comforting, a long time since I had that feeling.
I analyzed the things that happened today. I met him, we kissed, we ate together and now he is here, on my bed cuddling with me. Wasn't all this a bit too fast?
Was I falling for him?
No I can't, I just met him today right? No one falls in love so fast. Then why is he here?
Have I started trusting him too fast? That's one of my biggest weak points, trusting too fast.
Shall I tell him to leave and never see him again? But I liked the way he held me. I never had that feeling before. I loved it. Maybe it was right, 'cause it felt right. Yes, it did feel right.
And slowly, I drifted to sleep...
***************
A/N
hi! how did u like my fanfic? please vote, comment and share if love u love 1D! And picture of Lia at the side!