17. I'm so nervous!

Oh yes it was Gemma. I walkedut of the kithchen to see a pretty girl,about my height, eyes like Harry, and dirty blonde hair. 

"Hi,Lia!" she hugged me. 

'Hi,Gemma" okay, now did Harry tell everything about me to her. 

"Lets go to your room" okay,why my room? maybe to talk. Who knows? 

"okay" I said and we headed to my room. 

"I don't think they are coming out till tomorrow moring, watch out Lia, she talks a lot" Niall said and Gemma slapped his arm. "God,all the ladies suddenly want to slap me" he said and we giggled. 

We went to my room and sat on my bed. 

"So, marring and all that stuff huh?" 

"Uh, yeah i'm kinda nervous" 

"Don't be, I'm here" she said assuringly. 

"Yeah,I feel much better,living with five guys is not easy" 

"Oh, I know how that feels, I have stayed with them for about five months until I bought my own flat, those guys are fun,I know you don't agree with that, coz no would like it if you were put in the same  room with five vampires, and Haz told me about what he did, I just want to tell you that he is really sorry for what he had done, though he might have not said it, but let me tell you he is very soft hearted, sometimes he just loses his temper, thats all"  

Harry, god that guy is creepy, but I have to give a chance."Its fine,I have forgiven him" 

She smiled at me. This girl is really nice,very friendly,and sweet, I guess im going to have fun time with her. I glanced at the clock 1:48 am, it read. 

"I think we should go down to the boys or else they will doze off waiting for us" Gemma said. 

"Uh yeah, sure" 

------- 

"Oh, finally you are here, I thought you wont be back till morning" Zayn said getting up from the couch. Ugh, why did they always have to tease girls about the amount of time they spoke to each other. 

"Shut up" I said and he giggled. 

"Can we go to sleep love" said a tired looking Louis. 

"Sure,bye guys,goodnight"  

"Goodnight" all of them said in unison. As soonas we entered my roomboth of us collpsed on my bed and drifted to sleep. 

----- 

I felt someone's lips pressed on my neck, soon I realized it was Louis, but I kept my eyes closed to see what he does. He kissed my collar bone and my cheek and now I knew what was his final destination. Before he could kiss my lips I covered his lips with my hand and he giggled and I opened my eyes. He left a few kisses on my palm and I giggled. 

"Hi" he said, his mouth still covered. 

"Hello" I moved my hand away from his mouth and he giggled. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and Louis walked in doing the same. 

"You are going to call your family for the wedding right?" 

Tears formed in my eyes. "M-my family died in a f-fire" I said at the verge of breaking down.

"Hey,hey don't cry, I'm sorry, I will always be there for you" He said and pulled me into a hug. I burried my head into his chest and sobbed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I sat on my bed nd he did the same. I had to tell him, he was my future husband,he is supposed to know about my past.

"W-we used to stay in Torpoint, my home town, I came here when I was eighteen, to study at a universty, thats when I bought this apartment....until last year everything was fine until their house caught f-fire" My voice was a little shaky, Louis noticed that and squeezed my hand tight."My parents and my little brother was home, the kitchen caught fire and resuted in the whole apartment to catch fire, n-none of them were saved, the next day I got a call from the police department saying that m-my f-family is d-dead" I couldn't take it anymore, I broke down and Louis wrapped his arms around me. 

"I-I miss them so much,so much" 

"Shh baby don't cry" 

"All the people who I loved l-left m-me,no one loves me, I-I'm not worth it" 

"Don't say that baby,don't,no one has left you, they will always be there, in your heart, and I am here for you, any time you need me I will be there, I love you" 

"Thank you Louis,I love you too" I said and pulledout to face him."Sorry for the shirt" I said and pointed towards the wet shirt,which was apparently because of my tears. 

"No problem love"he chuckled and pulled me into a hug again.  

********************************************* 

A/N 

Hey guys! finally got time to update! had a busy week! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!