16. Preparations

I kissed him and hes immideatly kissed back, I slid my lapto off me and kept it aside with my free hand with out breaking the kiss, his hands were on my small back and mine on his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, his tongue asked for entrance but I didn't grant it, teasing him a bit, he groaned. His hands slid to my bum and he squeezed it causing me to moan and he slid his tongue in my mouth, I could feel him smirk in the kiss. I took his shirt of and his hands slid under my tee, sending shivers down my spine. He reched to hem of my tee to take it of. 

"Oh god, these guys have started now itself" I looked over to see who was there, and saw Niall standing with his hands covering his eyes.  

"Jesus, Louis, are you even going to let her recover or not?" Harry said stepping in. Both of us blushed. 

"Fuck, guys just go!" Louis said getting up to take his shirt and putting it on. The boys left, laughing ttheir ass off. 

"What you doing?" 

"After we get married remember?" 

"Ugh, fine" 

"Um...can I come in or are you busy?" Niall asked, who I assumed was standing a few inches behind the door frame. 

"What do you want?" Louis snapped. 

"Chill man, I just came here to tell that Gemma is coming in a few hours" 

"Fine, now you may leave" 

"haha, fine" 

"Gemma is c-" Louis turned to me but I cut him off. 

"I heard that" He came to me pecked my lips. 

"I'll be downstairs" he said and left. Why the fuck does Louis make me feel so deperate? Like everything he does turns me on. I want him so bad. Okay, control Lia, control, don't do anything stupid and ruin you your relationship, control! I walked towards the room to find everyone but Louis smirking at me, making me blush. 

"Guys stop it!" 

They immideatly looked back, I sat beside Louis. They were apparently disscussing about the wedding. 

"Okay, what date then?" Liam asked. 

"24 December? I guess its Louis' birthday and the christmas season is on" I suggested. 

"Thats a good idea, so 24 December final?"everyone nodded and Louis pecked my lips. 

"Okay, now you guys can carry on your work" Zayn teased and everyone laughed making us blushed. 

"Louis can we go out for a walk?" I asked. 

"Sure, guys do you want to join?" all of them shook their heads."Okay then we will be back for dinner" 

Both of  us left."Wow, married, I can't believe we are getting married Louis!"  

"Me niether!" 

We walked, talked and finally reached home. 

"I thought you guys were never going to come" Liam said."We have saved pizza for you guys."  

Pizza! I love pizza and it's the same with Louis. I looked at him wide-eyed and he did the same. 

"I'm getting it!" I ran towards the kitchen. But I guess I forgot I was living with a bunch of vampires, before I could reach, Louis had already taken a piece of of It and started eating and smirking. 

"Ugh, stupid abilities, vampires can't eat" 

"Every vampire is different, our clan can eat" I grabbed a piece and started hogging."God down!" 

"I love pizza Louis, no one can keep me away from it." He chuckled. 

The door bell rang, I guess it was Gemma. 

*********************************************** 

 A/N 

Hi guys! sorry for the late update, the next chapter is going to be the wedding, you can suggest some otfits for the boys and Lia and Gemma...please!! Love ya.x