Chapter One

Chapter One

Addy slowly wakes up, yawning softly as she did. She looks around her room and takes in everything. 

"What the hell happened last night..." She muttered under her breath as she stood up. Her room, which is always clean and organized, was now messy and has pills plus beer bottle everywhere. Addy reaches up to touch her head as she finally remembered what happened. She was a little upset over her parents divorce and her depression didn't help. She walks over to the door and pushes things out of her way to open it. She silently opened the door and peeked her head out into the hall. Her parents door was still shut so no one was up yet. 

"Thank god." She thinks to herself then wipes the sweat from her forehead and then softly closed her door. With a small annoyed sigh, addy then starts to clean up her room. She takes about an hour but then her room looks pretty close to normal again. The bottles got thrown outside into the garbage and the pills were discarded into the kitchen garbage can. She was finally in the clear, her parents won't know about her wild night. Plus they still didn't know about all the other wide nights she has had in the past. And let's hope it stays that way for a long time. After glancing around again, she grabbed a bowl and got herself some cereal. And it was her favorite kind as well, fruit loops. Addy took a deep breath and sat down to eat her breakfast, still a little worried that her parents knew about last night. Shaking her head and pushing that thought deep into her head, she finishes her food then put the bowl in the sink. She took her time and walked back to her room slowly and silently, not wanting to get dressed so soon. It was only 9:00 am on Sunday so she has lots of time but she should get ready to go meet Anna at the library. Addy put her on normal dark blue jeans, her black vans, and her dark navy colored blouse. She also pulled her hair into a ponytail and started to put her books in her backpack. She had finally got her homework, books, wallet, phone, headphones and charger in her back when she thought she heard something. She ignored it, thinking it was one of her parents getting up. After a few minutes she was ready to go meet up with Anna. Then she heard the loud, obnoxious moan coming from the closet, her closet.....