Chapter Four

{ Author's note: so now the story is set about 2 years into the future after the losing Anna event. So now Addy has new friends and new things have happened. Please message me any ideas you have of if you want to give me some advice! Thanks for reading!!}
TWO YEARS LATER......
Addy woke up with a little jump and small cry of fear. She shook her head softly and looked around the dark room before realizing where she was and what time it was, her digital clock said 3:46 am.
"Ugh, I need to stop freaking dreaming about Anna! It's been 2 years, let it go me!" Addy thinks to herself. It was Saturday and she was going to hang out with Zander her boyfriend and Leslie, her best friend. After Anna disappeared, Leslie had befriended Addy and then Zander did as well. Soon after, addy and Zander became a couple. Addy shook her head again then slowly fell back sleep.
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
Addy's alarm went off at 10 am. Addy sat straight up and quickly turned off the alarm, she didn't want to wake her parents if they aren't awake already. She sighs then took a deep breath, and climbed out of bed. Top toeing to her closet, she chose a cute but simple outfit. It was dark blue high waisted shorts, a yellow smiley face crop top with black vans and a iron man hoodie, she was a child at heart. She pulled her hair into a simple ponytail and put on a small amount of makeup, only doing her eyes and lips a little more. Addy wasn't one to care about makeup. Then she grabbed her purse and shoved her phone into it before heading out the front door. After a few minutes of walking down the road, she met up with the two near the park.
"Hey! How are you doing today, addy?" Leslie giggles to addy, bubbly as ever. She has on black short shorts, a bubble gum pink top that was skin tight and black sandles. Her golden blonde hair was curled and she had on lots of makeup. She was so happy, positive and such a girly girl, so different from addy but so much like Anna.
"Yeah, hi. You look tired." Zander said added, a hint of worry in his voice. Zander hasnt stoppped worrying about Addy since he's met her. He brushed the hair out of his face, humming softly, something he does when he gets worried. Addy stood on her tippy toes with a sigh and kissed his cheek gently.
"I'm fine darling, I swear....trust me won't you."  Addy said softly, a light smile tugged at the girls soft pink lips.
"Are we just going to stand here or are we actually going to do something?" Leslie asked, her voice was loud now. She wasn't the most patient person alive.
"Yeah, yeah. Why don't we go to the library, I heard the librarian got some new books and a few new couches so we can chill there for a while." Zander suggested, looking toward addy for approval. He knew about how she hadn't been to the library in years, two years to be exact.
"Uh, sure." Addy said softly, and with that the group headed off down the road. They passed Leslie's house first, then the small gas station on the corner and finally got to the library. Leslie practically ran up the steps and into the library as Zander and addy took their time.
"You ready?" He asks, not knowing he wouldn't see her ever again, in a few minutes.
Addy paused and then smiled at him. "Yeah, I am." She said with confidence as she took a step into the library, the last place she wanted to be.