Underfell! Sans x Undertale! Sans

!Warning! This contains Selfcest, Foul Language, and Occasional Smut. If you are sensitive to that stop reading, but if you don't care Proceed.

Third Person P.O.V

Sans was walking from his post to grillbys, but stopped half way hearing yelling. Sans walked cautiously to see who it was. To his surprise it was Fell, he was yelling at a taller figure which was probably his brother, they always get into fights. Sans was about to leave when he heard crying. Sans peaked his head around to see who was crying. It was Papyrus, no not underfell Papyrus, his Papyrus. The commotion seemed to calm down as Sans looks again, but this time not seeing Papyrus. Sans walked out before Fell could leave, Fell turned around a slight blush appearing on his cheekbones, but was unnoticed by Sans as he was to pissed off.

"Look here Fell, I don't know what you are doing, but this place isn't your world." Sans yelled angrily pushing Fell into a tree. "You don't mess with my Papyrus, and if you ever, EVER, make him cry again, Your gonna have a bad time." Sans angrily growls at Fell, who was getting turned on by what he was saying.

Fell and Sans was inches away from each other, Fell wanted so badly to lean in and kiss (?) him but that would only make matters worse. Instead Fell just leaned against the tree blushing a bright red hoping Sans wouldn't notice and look past it, but the way they're positioned seemed impossible to go unnoticed by the other. Sans who was engulfed in anger took notice of Fell's movements it confused him of why he was acting this way. He then noticed the red tint on his face seemed to glow brighter, with as close as they were Sans felt Fell's breathing become faster than it was. Fell noticed Sans confused face and turned his head hide the blush.

"Look, I didn't mean to upset your weak ass brother, I didn't think it would come this far.." Fell mumbled the last part but Sans heard it making him more confused his anger almost disappearing. Sans realized their position and went lean back and go, but Fell noticed and grabbed his wrist not wanting to leave. Sans was confused at why Fell didn't want him to leave, sure he knows what happens in the timelines but this he hasn't really experienced in awhile.

"Don't leave.." Fell mumbled being strangely nice. Sans looks at him, his anger still there just not as strong. Fell returned his gaze the red blush returning as well. Fell was still holding Sans' wrist which made Sans blush a light blue. Fell notices this and smirks, "What's with the blush, Sans?" Fell asked teasingly. That comment made Sans blush glow a dim blue, looking away and pulling his wrist back but Fell had a good hold on it so he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Fell noticed his blush glow dimly which almost got him to pin Sans to the tree. He tried to fight against his urges but failed at doing so. He pulled Sans' wrist and pinned him up against the tree, catching Sans off guard. Sans struggled trying to get out of his grip but stopped as Fell leaned down to his ear (?) "Heh, I love to see you struggle." Fell purred to Sans. Sans blushed harder hearing this his anger no longer in mind, but instead was 'what the hell Is going on?'. Fell moved his head to stare back at Sans which was a blushing mess. Fell smirked, moving his knee to between Sans' legs. Sans froze looking in Fell's eye sockets, seeing white pupils with lust in them. Fell leaned closer to Sans clanking their teeth together, both blushing. Sans gave in and kissed (?) back wrapping his arms around Fells neck pulling him closer than he already was. Fell let out his tongue licked Sans' teeth asking for an entrance. Sans denied, Fell smirked, snaking his arms around Sans' waist and slipping his hand under his shirt and rubbed his spine making Sans gasp which gave Fell an advantage of sticking his tongue into Sans' mouth. Sans decided to battle against Fell for dominance. Fell won exploring every crevice. They intertwined their tongues until they pulled away panting.

"I-I think we should stop." Sans says panting. Fell seemed somewhat disappointed but let him go.

"Hate you, Sans." Fell says pecking Sans teeth.

"Love you too, Fell." With that they went home, one earning a rant, the other rushing to their room before someone notices him coming in and sees him blushing and he has to explain why.

__________________________________

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! That's my first time doing a Third Person.
~This was requested by: Wolffang1795 ~

Word count: 805

Bye! :3

♥Ice♥