Science! Sans x Underfell! Sans

!Warning! This contains Selfcest, Some Foul Language, and Fluff! If you are sensitive to that Stop Reading! If you don't care, Proceed.

Third person P.O.V

Science was writing things down when he heard the door open. He looked up from what he was doing and saw Fell. "Fell, why do you always come in here without knocking? Pretty much everyone except for you does it." Science says setting down his papers. "Whatever. So, what are you doing nerd?" Fell asks taking a seat on a chair.
Science sighs and stays silent before returning to his work. "Ignoring me is what you're doing, cool." Fell says sarcastically. Science looks up and sees Fell gone, he looks around but shrugs it off and finishes what he was working on.

Science stands up and puts his paperwork down and looks for where Fell went. He hears a sudden crash of something and rushes to where it was. He stops in front of a door and opens it to Fell covered in papers along with books scattered around. "What happened..?" Science asks Fell who was stuck in the mess. "I actually have no fucking idea.." Fell replies trying to out. Science sighs and grabs Fell's hand and pulls him out of the mess but in result they fall backwards, Fell on top of Science. They both blush and quickly get up, but they kept moving in the same direction and just stopped. Fell slowly got off of Science and helped him up careful not to lose balance. "W-we should probably clean this up." Science says letting Fell's hand go and starts picking up papers. Fell nods and starts picking up papers, but something caught his eye socket. He picked up a brown book with a blue and red heart on the front. He opened it up to a random page and couldn't believe what was on the page. "Okay, I'm done with my side how are you- where did you find that?" Science asks snatching the book and sees the page he was on. Science's skull turned a dark shade blue as he quickly shut the book and throws it back into the pile. "Science? What the fuck did you write?" Fell asks stepping a bit closer to Science. "Nothing, nothing at all, just something that I wrote when I was in-" Science stopped talking as he was about to say 'heat'. Fell was now right in front of Science and was about to ask why his face was completely blue.

"You mean you wrote that when you were in heat??" Fell asked taking Science by the shoulders. Science looked in Fells eye sockets and nodded. Silence filled the room as Fell was leaning in. Science saw this and his blush worsened. A clank sounded through the room as they shared a kiss (?). Science kissed (?) back almost instantly putting his arms around Fell's neck. Fell licked Science's teeth asking for an entrance, Science complied and let him in. They intertwined their tongues and it turned into a full make out session. They stopped to take a breath as they did, Fell took a chance to grab Science's hand and pull him to the bedroom he had found while he was exploring, and locked the door.

And what was written in that book is unknown to us all except for the skeletons who found out their hidden feelings for each other.

________________________________

Hey there sinners! Man, has it been awhile sense I wrote in this book. Yeah, anyway hope you enjoyed! And I just realized that today is Sunday and posting this, and I also went to church this morning.. Yeah oh well..

Bye!! :3

Ice~