Reapertale! Sans x Aftertale! Sans

!Warning! This contains some Foul Language, Smut, and Selfcest. If you're sensitive to that stop reading! If you don't care Proceed.

{Third Person}

Geno sighed walking to the door and opening it revealing Death. "What do you want, Death?" Geno says. "Hey, I'm here to hang out with my best pal." Death says staring at Geno. "You sure you weren't just going to flirt with me?" Geno says folding his arms. "Pff, do I look like the kind of skeleton to do that?" Death says earning a glare from Geno. "Okay, okay, fine I guess I am~" Death says walking in. Geno sighs and shuts the door and walks to sit down on the couch near Death. "Already warming up to me, I see?~" Death says. Geno looks away a blue blush creeping on his cheekbones.

"Oh what's this? Geno is blushing?" Death says inching closer to Geno. "Shut up!" Geno yells throwing a pillow at Death. Death catches the pillow throwing it back at Geno. This continued until Death tackled Geno and pinned him down on the couch. "D-Death what are you doing?" Geno says his blush returning, "get off of me.." Geno says. "Nah, I'm already comfortable~" Death says leaning towards Geno,who is trying avoid him. A clank sounded through the air. Death and Geno were both blushing as they shared a kiss. (?) Geno was freaking out because Death is touching him, but he didn't feel like he was dying. Geno gave in and kissed (?) back. Death slicks his tongue across Geno's teeth. Geno opens his mouth and feels Death's tongue slip into his mouth. They fought for dominance, Death winning of course. Death searched every crevice in Geno's mouth. Death starts to grind Geno, who is holding in his moans. Death pulls away and and starts licking Geno's neck making him moan. Death slowly undresses Geno making him blush darker.

Death rubs up and down Geno's back feeling him shiver in pleasure. Death feels a hand rubbing his spine and shivers looking at Geno, who is smirking. Death is shocked that Geno is acting on the situation. Geno sees his confusion and crawls onto Death making him blush at how Geno is acting. "Whats gotten into you?" Death moans out. "What? Did you think I was gonna let you have all the fun?" Geno says smirking. "Well..I-I." Death stutters out. "Shut up and enjoy the ride~" Geno says stripping Death. Geno rubs Death's ribs and takes out his tongue, licking his ribs, hearing Deaths' sweet moans. Geno slowly goes down to Deaths' 'bone' and starts rubbing and licking it. Death grabs Genos' 'bone' and rubs it. Their moans mix through the air as they position themselves. Death looks up at Geno before slowly inserting himself into Geno. Geno feels the mix between pain and pleasure, he moans out as Death thrusts in and out of him. They were both moaning and panting as they reached their climaxes. "I-I'm ahh going to.." Death says. "M-me too..ahh.." Geno says. They both release moaning each others name. They cuddle each other and slowly fall into a blissful sleep.

_____________________________

Hello sinners! I hope you enjoyed? I have never done a smut..yeah.. Also I was grounded 4 or 6 days that is why no chapters have been posted.
Well, see ya! :3

Ice~