Stole My Heart (Chpt 2)

ALLY'S P.O.V

I was sitting at the park at the end of my street, when I heard someone sit down on the swing next to me. I jumped up and fell off the swing, I heard them laugh slightly then go silent.

I looked up and there he was again this time I saw his face clearly his lips looked soft and plump, his blue eyes shone like stars. "Are you ok?" he asked as he extended and arm I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

"The same as before, I'm fine." I muttered a bit annoyed.

Why is he here? this is my place why is he even in this area. did he follow me?

"Hey, I'm Nate" he said as he held his arm out for me to shake. I kindly shook it not wanting to be any ruder than I had already been. "Ally, pleased to meet you." I replied before sitting back down on the swing, he did the same Then silence fell.

"Did you follow me here?" I asked bluntly, braking the silence. He chuckled "no, I live here." he said matter-of-factly. "oh!" I exclaimed suprised at his previous statement, nobody had moved into this street since... since... we'll I can't even remember. "is that a good 'oh'." he asked while rubbing the back of his neck. "uhhhh... I... I... guess yeah." I stuttered nervously.

"Which house?" I questioned. "7" he answered obviously knowing what I meant. "OH!" I said even louder this time, it seemed to startle him causing him to jump a little bit.

"Well that doesn't sound too good." he stated. "oh no it's... it's .... it's just that's ... that's next to my house." I said worried about how he would react. "Oh so we're neighbours then?!" He asked excitedly. "uhh.. yeah .. I guess we are." I answered.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me and Nate talked for what felt like hours about everything from his childhood to my high school experience so far. I felt like I could tell Nate anything. I looked up at his face and caught him staring right at me. I immediately blushed scarlet red and turned away, he just kept staring at me I looked everywhere but his eyes that's when I realised that it was already dark and the moon was already high in the sky. maybe we actually were talking for hours.

"ummm.. its... its getting late... I should ummm. I should probably be getting home." I exclaimed and he immediately jumped up off the swing and stumbled a bit. "I'll walk you." He said while trying to regain his balance.

"No that's fine." I said staring down at the ground.

"No really ill walk you, 'neighbour'." he said nudging me playfully. "ok." I sighed but then couldn't help smile he smiled too and we walked together silently just smiling like idiots.

When we got to the door step of my house I noticed my step-dads car was in the driveway. I immediately felt the pain return from the bruises all over my body. "are you ok?" he said obviously noticing my facial expression. "I... uhhhh ... I yeah sorry I have to go." I said quickly before opening and closing the door before he could stop me.

I looked up at the clock on the pail wall of the front room, 12:00am I let out a sigh of relief thinking that my step-dad would already be sleeping but I was horribly wrong. "ALLY!" I heard George slur.

And he's drunk that's different . NOT! I thought to myself, sarcastically.

"H... he.. hey... I ... I UMM ... I need ..... I need to go... umm to ... umm bed." I finally finished afraid of what he would say.

"Ok honey." he said with an evil grin plastered across his face. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I prepared my self for what was about to happen.

"Why don't I join you." He whispered. I didn't move I couldn't the fear had over come me again another night in hell. he picked me up and ran up stairs with me slung over his shoulder screaming and kicking. when we got to my room he threw me on the bed and held me down.

'Here we go' I thought as my living nightmare began once again.

NATES P.O.V

I walked the thought the front door of my house and couldnt help but tell josh about ally after i had told him petty much everything ran up to my room. laying down on my bed only one thing was on my mind 'ally'.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I heard someone scream waking me from my light sleep. I sat straight up and could still hear screaming. only they weren't fun happy screams they where screams filled with horror.

I could hear josh running down the hall and then he emerged from the hallway and just slightly into my room. "can you here that?" he asked almost as frightened as me. "yes, OMG what is happening?" I asked confusion laised all through my words.

Who would be screaming? Theresa nobody else on this street except "ally." I whispered. Just my words made me shiver. "what?" josh asked confused. "I have to help her!" I screamed but no where near as loud as her screams. "no Nate stay in bed." He said trying to get me to stay put but with that I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. but of course was stopped by josh.

"NOOOOOO PLEASE!" I heard her scream again and with that I fell to my knees tears streaming down my face. josh soon dropped down and embraced me lovingly. "you really like this girl eh?" he asked sympathetically "yes josh she's" I paused searching for the right word. "different." I finished before braking down again I soon fell asleep on the floor tears still streaming down my face. my dreams --or should I say nightmares-- were filled with images of ally being tortured and hurt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx