Live While We're Young (Chpt 5)

NATES P.O.V

Waking up next to ally was the best feeling in the whole world just being here with her was amazing. i sat up leaning against the headboard my arms still around ally. I just stared at her taking in her amazing features i stopeed when i noticed a smirk forming on her face. "ally?" i questioned. "having fun staring at me?" she gigled opening her eyes slightly as the smirk on her face spred wider across her face.

"Yes." i answered simply "You're beautiful." I added as she sat up beside me. "You know what i feel like right now?" She asked quizickly I smirked widely. 'No you duface, breakfast i want breakfast." i chuckled resting my hand on her thigh, she didnt object just looked at me. "fine ill bring you breakfast in bed." I answered finally getting up to walk out of the room.

But when I reached the doorway i spun around looking straight at ally. "I'm hungry." She whined. "I'll make you breakfast." I paused. "if you do somthing for me?" I finished and she raised an eyebrow. "Like what." She replied. "You just owe me." I smirked.

She sat there thinking about weather or not to agree. "do you want breakfast or not?" i asked. "fine." she sighed hearing her stomach rumble again. "Am i going to regret that." she asked raising and eyebrow? "i dont know, are you?" I questioned turning to walk down the stairs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ALLYS P.O.V

As he walked down the stairs i just stared at him waiting for him to disapear from my sight. for about half an hour i at there hearing pots rataling and a whole stack crashing the the ground.

As he walked back up the stars holding a large wooden tray with scrambled eggs, bacon and some orange juice. "Wow i was afraid you were gonna come up here with a tray of burnt food." he chuckled placing the tray on my lap.

"How could you doubt me like that?" i laughed picking up the fork to taste the delicious looking meal infront of me. "How could i not." i answer with my mouth full. He chuckled getting up and walking into the bathroom. When he came back i was finished and skulling the freshly sqeezed orange juice.

He laughed sitting down on the bed next to me, when i turned my head to look at him i noticed he wasnt wearing a shirt causeing me to coke on my orange juice, he quickly started patting my back. I could see he was trying really hard to hold in his laugh.

"Oh shut up, im hungry ok." I demanded. His smile slowly faded and he moved closer, cupping my face with his left hand. "im so sorry." he said looking straight into my eyes while stroking my cheek with his thumb. I looked down at the white bed sheets covering my lap. "Don't be its not your fault."

He put hia hand under my chin and lightly pushed it up so i was looking right into his eyes. "I'm sorry." he repeated softly. He slowly leaned in and brushed his lips with mine. "I said its not your fault." I said nervously.

"I should have come earlier, i should have saved you before all this." he said moving back and brushing my now blue and purple bruise with his smooth thumb. "Theres nothing you could have donw nate, no way you could have changed anything." I spoke feeling the tears role down my face. "Don't cry." Nate said wiping the tears from my face.

"I just dont want you to blame yourself." i whispered wiping my tears with the sleeve of my top. "Well i could have saved you." He whispered brushing his lips agains my ear. "No you couldnt have there is nothing anyone could have down, the only person who could have done anything was me and i decided to just let him hurt me." I couldnt hold it on anymore I burst out into tears right there.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "Please don't cry." he pleaded wiping more tears from my face. "I can't stand seeing you ike this." he added but i couldnt stop all i couldnt think about was how i had to go back to my house and soon.

"hey whats wrong." he said lifting my chin from his chest to look right into my eyes. "I can't go back nate i can't go back to that place." i screamed crying even harder. he pushed my head softly into his chest. "Its gonna be alright, everythings gonna be ok." He wispered comfortingly while stroking my hair. "shhhh Im here."

After a while i calmed down and fell asleep in nates strong arms. When i woke up nate was asleep with his arms still wrapped around my waist. I looked out the windown noticing it was dark outside. "Hey." He wispered in a deep raspy voice as his eyes opened slightly.

"Hey." i wispered tiredly. "What time is it." "its already late." He wispered leaning over me to look at the alarm clock. I turned my head to look at the clock which read 12:00. Nate pulled me back into his arms with his head resting on mine. "Go back to sleep." He wispered with his lips brushing against my ear.

I rested my head on nates arm and slowly drifted off.

NATES P.O.V

After ally fell asleep I was thinking about how many nights she had to cry herself to sleep. "its ok im here." i whispered as she started to move in her sleep she was mumbling like she was having a nightmare. As soon as i said that she stopped and slightly smiled. I soon fell asleep holding her tightly.