Chapter 8

Louis POV

I decided to talk to Ruby and hopefully clear all this up. We are going to be stuck together for 2 years after all. Yesterday was not a very good start.

I walk up and knock on her bedroom door hoping she is awake. The door slowly opens to her standing with the door barley open enough to reveal her whole body. Her eyes were red and she had small bags under her eyes.

"Hey" she said looking down
"Hey, so about yesterday..."
"It's fine" she interrupted me.
" no it's not, that was completely uncalled for and stupid of me."
"No no! You were totally right to call me out on it. I was being annoying and inconsiderate. You had every right to be upset" she said with a small smile

"Oh, well ok... So we're all good?" I asked scratching the back of my neck

"Ya were all good" she said smiling.
"So, you wanna join me for some breakfast downstairs?" I asked gesturing towards the door

She hesitated a moment before agreeing and closing the door to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rubies POV

I throw on some jeans and a cute yellow shirt with an army green jacket. The shirt was a little too tight and showed my stomach rolls a little, so I made sure to suck in a bit. I ran my finders through my hair fluffing it up a bit.

The elevator ride down was awkward. Once we got down to the lobby there was a flash of light. Straight ahead were some Windows where paparazzi were flashing pics of the boys who were already down here eating. Once they noticed Louis they went crazy. Louis put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as we walked.

I don't get why he does this, the media is bound to find out this is arranged sooner or later.

We approach the boys and take seats at their table.

"Good morning Ruby" Liam said smiling at me.

"Good morning" I replied looking at the table. The boys continued their conversation.

The waitress came over asking for My and Louis' orders.  Louis looked at me waiting to hear what I order. Crap, I wasn't planning on eating anything...
"Uh, I'll have a fruit bowl" I said closing my menu.  "You realize that's just a side, right?" Louis looked at me concerned.

"I'm not a big breakfast person..." I said. Louis nodded slowly and turned back talking to the boys.

A few minutes of sitting there awkwardly and our food arrived.  I didn't really realize how hungry I was until I began to eat. Which is probably good, I don't want to waste the money Louis spent for my breakfast. I was picking at the seeds of my last strawberry when Louis says my name.

"Huh, what?!" I said jumping out of my trance a bit. "We were saying we could go shopping today and see a few sights before we leave tomorrow." Niall explains. "Ya that sounds fun" I said smiling and putting my focus back to my food.

Louis soon stood up throwing a tip on the table. I stood and followed him out the hotel doors. Oh, I guess we are leaving now... I was hoping to make myself a little more presentable. Oh well.

There was a black Range Rover outside the boys were piling into. Louis and I got in back. I watched out the window as we drove past beautiful sights. A beach was soon in view and I smiled a bit watching the waves crash peacefully yet forcefully. I love the ocean.

We soon approached an outdoors shopping outlet. When we got out of the car Louis grabbed my hand as we made our way towards the path of stores.

I know it was just for the cameras, although there weren't any yet that we could see, my heart fluttered a bit when he wrapped his fingers with mine. I'm going insane...