Chapter 10

My new training was serious because people are trying to kill me, if everyone found out I am a enemy.

I was kinda mess up about training. The next day people were acting very weird. People were giving me a dirty look. I felt they wanted to kill me.

I went to walk home since home was a mile away. I was walking alone but I knew that I was not alone. Somebody grab me from behind. It was a person I knew. They stab me. I scream in pain. I grab the knife and stab them. I ran. I was fucking scared because I was fucking stab.

I went home a bandage myself. Danny saw me and I scared because I was fucking stab. He ask " What the hell happened to you?" "I was fucking stab by someone I knew." I said.

Danny help me. He said that I should go to his house. I nod. He carry me to his house. He put me on the couch. I smile at him but he didn't smile back. He was probably worry about me.

I said "Is everything okay." He snap at me. "Nothing is okay. You were fucking stab." He said. " I stab him back, you know." I said. Thank God I stab him. He got me some ice cream. I smile at him. He smile back. I was happy that he is helping me, but I have fucking know idea if thing was training or people are trying to fucking kill me for real.

I fell asleep and Danny kiss me on the forehead. I smile at him. At midnight, I woke scared to fucking hell, that Danny kill me. I went to him and woke him up. "What." He said. " Can I sleep next to you because I had a very bad dream." He nods. I sleep with him.

The next day, I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got out of bed and went down stairs. Breakfast was on the table. I starting to eat breakfast. I saw Danny. He wasn't wearing his shirt, so I can see his tattoo.

"Are you okay?" He said. I nod. I went to hug him and he kiss me. I was happy to see him. "We better get ready to school." I nod. I got dress. He ask me if tonight I want to get a tattoo since he knows how to get a tattoo. I nod.