Chapter 9

I went to my old families house to say hi. My old family was really happy to see me. I told them that the guy name was Danny. My little old sister Jessie hug me and started crying. I felt bad because she doesn't have a sister anymore. I told her that if it is okay with your parents you can come and play with Daisy because she is the same age as you. Mrs. Hancock said " If it's okay with your parents." I call my mom. She said "It's okay" I nod to Jessie.

Luckily I can drive and so can Danny. Danny said " Should I drive?" I shake my head. " I will drive." I brought Jessie to my house. She ask "Are you dating Danny?" I said "Yes. Why?" "Just asking, Are you going to kiss?" I said "No." She nods.

I don't know why Jessie asked that, but guess she wanted to know. I show where Daisy is to Jessie. I got a call from Cheyennea. By the she said it was bad news. I turn on the tv and Danny was on tv right now, but it can't be because he is next to me.

Danny said " Shit. It's Dave. He is probably looking for me." I knew he was scared. I told my mom to take Daisy and Jessie down stairs. My mom nods. Jessie ask "What is going on?" I told her to stay down stairs with my mom and said " I will be right back." Jessie said " Are you going to be hurt?" I said "I hope not."

Me and Danny went outside and saw Dave. I stand in front of Danny to protect him. I ask " What do you want." Dave said " That my parents send me to destroyed Danny." I said "Over my dead body."

He gave me a dirty look. I gave one to him too. He grab a knife out and after Danny. I grab my knife a hurt his arm. He screams in pain and cut my back. It was nice that I was chosen. My back heal right away. He still scream in pain but something that made me think that something was controlling

him.

Something was around his neck. I was a controller to make people obey. I cut the thing around his neck. He ran to me and gave me a hug. I was in shock of what happened. He said "He didn't want to hurt Danny." I said " I believe you."

Now not only Danny was the member of the family, now Dave was too.

I was happy that I wasn't killed, but I still have to do more training.