Chapter 11

We went to school. Danny was right by my side. He was like you touch her, you get kill real fast. I was scared that I was going to be kill.

I was happy to be protected by Danny. Jack saw me. He said "Where the hell were you yesterday?" "I was at Danny's house yesterday because he was protecting me because I was almost killed." I said.

Jack nod. I was scared that Jack was not himself. I can tell the way he said it. After school I went to Danny's house. I watch a movie with Danny. I was scared that someone will try to kill me. I went to bed with Danny.

He said " What kind of tattoo do you want?" "I want a tattoo like yours." He nods

It was fun. We both watch a movie in bed. When he went to bed rub his back.

I woke up the next day, I rub Danny's back. He woke up. I ask him what day it is. "It's Saturday. Why?" " I want to stay in bed with you." I said. He smile and nods. We both stay in bed and watch tv.

I wanted to be with him forever, but I might die if these thing keeps up. I went to go outside and someone shot me in the arm. I scream in pain. I grab my knife and stab him in the heart. I just kill someone I knew. I was heal right away.

I was still in fucking pain from the stab wound. Next, I will probably get shot or kill. I have fucking no idea if I will die.