Name's Jimin

Jimin's POV
"She has to be your mate, man!" Jin stated, "there's no other explanation, besides why she smelt so good and you were near a human and not angry. You hate the human race! But you said when you were near this girl she made you feel like you needed to protect her," he continued to mumble to himself while walking back and forth in the middle of our living room.

"Guys, what's this tingling feeling, I think someone's in danger," I said worriedly. Wondering what this feeling was.

"Wait, let me get this straight," j-Hope began, "You left your mate all alone by herself, she could be killed! she is in danger!"

"Oh shit!" I dashed out the door realizing how stupid I was. All I could think about was what I would do if I was too late to save the girl from earlier. Id never forgive myself. Once I reached the same place from earlier, my eyes were searching every inch until they landed on her.

There she is, pinned against the wall. A high school boy trying to shove his nasty saliva and tongue down her throat! Immersed in the moment, I kick the guy off of her. I began to beat him up until I realized that he could've died and I didn't want my mate to see that.  "Leave now if you want to live," I said in a cold, low voice. He then scurried away with his friends.

Oh wait! I forgot, my mate. Turning around so I could face her, she was still against the wall. Scared for her life. "It's okay, you're gonna be safe," I reassured her

"You're the pervert from earlier," she managed to say, slowly moving from her position

Areum's POV
"You're so beautiful," He whispered to himself, loud enough for me to hear

"Get away from me, don't hurt me!" I shouted. This wasn't going to happen again, at least not twice in one night

A hurt look spread across his face, "I wouldn't dare hurt you, ever," he said trying to assure me. "If you want me to leave, I will. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin, you are?"

What was this feeling? Why do I feel so safe and protected around him? Is it because he just saved my life? "I-I'm Areum. Lee Areum," I replied. It was silent for a while until I decided to speak up, "look, I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have said that, especially since you just saved my life, thank you," I told him, murmuring the last part

"You're welcome," he said smiling like an idiot . A cute, adorable and sweet idiot. Areum, don't be stupid! He's just a guy who saved your life who could be a rapist!

"I'll be heading home then," I told him. Not wanting to leave, I just wanted to stare at him all day. His eye smile, chubby cheeks, and smile. Not to mention, his biceps. Areum! You need to chill, stranger danger!

"Wait, let me walk you home," he said while catching up to me. Could this boy get anymore cute?

On the way home, we had little short conversations. It was mainly a comfortable silence.

"We're here Jimin," I said as we reached a random apartment complex near my friend's house. I wasn't actually going to tell him where I lived. He could be a murder who had planned the encounter with the teen boys from earlier and then make me fall in love with his looks and then kill me!! He looked at the place in awe. Like he didn't want to leave

Jimin's pov
So this is where she lives. Why does she live so far from work? Why does she get out so late from work is the question? I then caught her staring at me, "I know I'm pretty handsome but I didn't know I was hot enough for you to stare at," I chuckled.

"Oh please, don't be so fond of yourself. I was looking at how creepily you stared at the apartment, as if you were memorizing  very detail so you could stalk me," she replied honestly

I gasped, "you still think I'm a weirdo even after I save your life?" I asked pretending to be hurt

"You never know," she replied then began to make ghost noises to add effect to her sentence. She was an odd one. I laughed and let it go, not wanting her to realize that I was already into her.

"I guess I'll leave it from here. Good night Areum," I told her, giving her my eye smile.

"Will I ever see you again? Will you be okay?" Aww. My mate was worried AND she wanted to see me again. Her face was so beautiful under the moonlight's shine.

"Maybe," what's a reasonable reason that I'll see her again? I couldn't tell her, I'll smell you out and find you. And I know where you live so don't worry, I'll secretly watch you. "I live in Busan actually, maybe we'll see each other," then I left without another word.

"Hyung, Jimin Hyung! Are you okay?" Jungkook questioned me, smiling and wanting to know everything that happened.

"He's in love Kookie, he's finally found his mate," RapMon informed him.

"I don't believe in mates! What's this smell? Blueberries? Yummy? Wait is this girl my mate? I must help her!" V said mocking me

"Oh no! Help me" Jungkook said in a high pitched voice. The two idiots began to laugh and rolled on the floor.

Tonight was all too great. It was amazing.

"Jimin, can I talk to you?" RapMon had called me. Heading to his room, thinking he was gonna congratulate me.

"What are you going to do?" He asked not facing me.

"I plan on getting to know her and make her fall in love with me. Then tell her about this world. My world. I know you're worried. She's a human, it's nearly  impossible but it's happened before. And I know I'm ready for the challenges to come, I'll fight for her, I'll risk my life for her," I stated, pouring my emotions upon my leader.

"Aww, look at our Jiminie," RapMon started, "you're all grown up, it was just a week ago when you said you hated humans and would never get near one willingly and now you're willing to risk everything for a girl. No matter what happens, I'll help you through it, Jiminie," he then confronted me into a hug.

"You know she'll love you back, but if she decides to leave, you'll never reach your full potential to save the wolf clan and the counsel could execute your life and hers,"

I then began to deeply think about the situation and no matter what I thought it was the same response when I thought about Areum, "I know, but no matter what happens I vow to protect her life,"

Word count : 1169
So this chapter is kinda all over the place . 😕