Chapter 2- Fresh Beginning

*alarm goes off*

I snatched my phone from my side table and switched off my alarm. I pressed the home button to realized  that it was 7:30am, I leave at 8am so this basically means I'm late. So, I jumped out of my comfy bed and dressed up in the outfit that was laid on my bed since last night. I straightened my hair and put a black hair tie around my wrist in case I needed to tie it up for PE. I wore black ripped jeans and a olive green top that was a bit ripped from the sleeves. I put on some mascara and foundation to look more 'awake'.

***

Once I was done fixing myself, I walked downstairs to say good morning to my parents.

"Morning, mum," I say as I kiss my mum's cheeks as she was cooking pancakes.

"Good morning, darling!" She replies back giving me a smile. I checked the microwave to see what time it was. The microwave read "7:55am", crap. I waved goodbye to my mum, grabbed an apple and an up and go and bolted out the door. Yes, I feel bad for leaving like that, mum making pancakes and all, but I wanted to make a good first impression to my school. I definitely did NOT want to arrive late on my first day.

*LUNCH TIME*

Ahh lunchtime, my most favorite time of the day. During first period I bumped into a girl called Oceania. She was nice and all so I decided I would go and sit with her for lunch.

"MEGHAN! COME, WE'RE OVER HERE!" Oceania exclaimed sitting on a table with a group of other girls. I nodded and let out a giggle as I walked over to them.

"Hey, Oceania!" I say with a smile.

"Hey! Well, these are my besties, Jane, Michelle and Emma, guys this is Meghan!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi, Meghan," they all said in sync.

We all spent he rest of lunch and the day talking. I got really close to Jane, Michelle, Oceania and Emma. I guess I felt a real connection with them, though, I was hiding a huge secret. I was hiding the fact that I was famous and my parents own the most popular fashion company around, Top Fierce was the company that my parents own. I'm not only hiding it from them, I'm hiding it from everyone. Why you may ask? Well, I didn't want people to look at me differently because I'm a "famous instagram model". In fact, I never really want to be known as that, I just wanted to be known as a normal student, at a normal school, living a normal life.