Chapter eighteen Fear

Adrien
Wednesday
I hadn't been mentally present lately.
I would go to class but, I didn't pay attention. Every teacher after class would ask me if I was ok. I wasn't, someone knew my identity and was using it against me.

Once I find them, they will pay. What if my dad finds out? All these thoughts hurt my head. I wonder if Marrinette is close to the culprit. They leave her all kinds of notes! She shares them with me all the time.

The last one said a date, time and place. I was nervous and I didn't even know if I was supposed to come, it was placed in her locker. Unless they knew she'd share it with me. I can't imagine how stressed Marrinette is.

-------------------

Marrinette
Wednesday
Reading that last note, I was gonna get the files and return them to tikki, no matter who was the culprit.

I was fired up, this person thinks they have it all planned out? Well they don't, I was gonna meet them and I was gonna get the records back!

Adrien hadn't talked much recently, nor had he been my silly kitty. He was quiet. I wonder if he's scared that someone who isn't me knows who he is.

What if he's scared his father will find out. Now I'm all worried for Adrien. I don't even know if he's supposed to come with.

The note clearly stated
Saturday 12:00am Eiffel Tower, a meeting. Want your records then come.
It never said anything about excluding or including Chat/Adrien.

I shook the thoughts about the records and continued to sew an item for Adrien's birthday party.

-----------------

Adrien 
Thursday (his birthday)
My alarm clock rung, and I sat up dazed. I looked at the clock and hit the top. It stopped that annoying sound.

I got up and someone knocked at my door. "Happy birthday Adrien." Natalie said. "Come in Natalie." I replied sleepy.

She walked in and placed about 40 love letters and birthday cards, presents, all that kind of stuff on my bed. "A lot of girls stopped bye to give you these." She pointed at the pile.

I ignored it, it happened every year. I'd look at them later. Marrinette had promised to take me out for my birthday.

"I'm still a loud to go out with my friends today right?" I asked one last time to make sure. "Of course, it's your birthday after all." Natalie smiled a little. She placed a blue envelop on top.

She left without saying a word. I watched the door close. I picked up the envelope. I pulled out a green and white card.

It said to Adrien, happy birthday Natalie. I smiled at least she cared that it was my birthday. Unlike my father.

-----------------------

Marrinette
Thursday
I looked back at what I created for Adrien's birthday. I checked my watch, oh no I was late! I started to run to Adrien's house.

I pressed the button outside the gate.
"Hello?" Said a woman's voice through the speaker. "Hello, I'm Marrinette..." She cut me off, how rude.

"Sorry miss, Gabriel dose not want you in his household." She said flatly.
Adrien's voice could be heard in the background but, it was muffled.

"He is to return by nine pm." She said as the gates made a buzzing noise. They slowly opened to reveal a path to the front door. I walked up to the door.

It opened and Adrien was standing there. "Hey Mari!" He smiled. I blushed at the nickname. I was used to the ones he gave me as chat.

"Hey." I smiled. He closed the door behind us. "So where are we off to malady?" He asked.

"I thought we could have a stroll through the park." I said not revealing that there was a party just for him waiting.

I held in the urge to run to the park. I was so excited. I couldn't wait till he gets to see it.

O.•o°0•.O
[A/N]

Oh god, you have no idea how sorry I am about such short chapters. I'm so angry with myself! I tried to sit down and write but, it didn't work!

I will try my best! I'm sorry to say but, this book will be done so very soon. I'm starting a two new miraculous books and perhaps a sequel to this.

So that's something to look for!
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my BFF Nozochi for being who she is! Go check out her books! I may start dedicating chapters to my followers for everything they mean to me.

Without you, I never would have written this or any one of my other books.

Thank you once again! I literally am speechless when I saw how well my books have done!

I fell of my desk chair once, when I noticed how many views this had. My mom asked if I was ok and my mind was blank, all I said to her was "2k!"

Sorry for such a long note!

Peace Silly kitties!

O.•o°0•.O