Surprise

- Lisa's POV -

We had a great day recording and I was super excited about my birthday! I got to bed relatively early because birthdays were always full on at our house..

"Surprise," I heard Alexa whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw her standing next to the bunk. She was wearing a blue flowery dress and had on her black beanie.

"Alexa it's still dark outside, what are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Just come with me," she said taking my hand. She lead me downstairs and to the back door. She had a pair of shoes ready so I slipped them on and then we went outside. We kept going all the way through to the wooded bit of the garden.

"Lex, where are we going?"

"You are so impatient!" she said laughing at me. We eventually reached the little treehouse and I stood there with my mouth hanging open. There were loads of tiny candles everywhere and a blanket laid out on the wooden platform. "Do you like it?" Alexa asked looking at me. I crashed my lips into hers and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I take that as a yes," she said before climbing up to the platform. Once she was up she leant down and grabbed my hand, helping me up to the top. "I knew that I wouldn't be able to take you off somewhere later because the whole family will want to be with you so I figured we could do something now. I've got you something." She said picking up a small box and handing it to me.

"You know, you didn't have to get me anything," I said to her holding the box in my hands.

"Hey, it's my girlfriends birthday! I'm not gonna not get her anything." she replied

"Oh so I'm your girlfriend now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her with a huge grin on my face.

"Lisa Michelle Cimorelli, I would love it if you would please be my girlfriend," she said looking slightly nervous. I slowly leant forward and gently kissed her.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," I said before sitting back down and opening the box in my hands. I pulled out a silver necklace with a heart dangling off of it. The heart was engraved with the letter L. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever bought me. "Thankyou so much Alexa, I love it," I said. She took the necklace and got on her knees to put it on me. I held the heart in my hand and was looking down at it for a while. I looked up to see Alexa had been looking at me the whole time.

"You look so beautiful right now," she said, her eyes locked on mine.

"Alexa, I just got out of bed!" I replied laughing at her.

"Exactly," she said. "Hang on I'll be right back." She said jumping down out of the tree. She came back and she was carrying a guitar. She sat back down in front of me and started singing.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well, there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

I never knew she could sing before but it was beautiful. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. She put down the guitar and wiped the tear off my face. "Happy Birthday Lisa," she said pulling me into a hug.

"Thankyou," I replied. Neither of us said anything for a while, I was just enjoying being there in her arms without having to worry about anything else. Eventually she said, "We should probably head back inside. It's going to be a busy day."

"Yeah ok," I said reluctantly. I wish we could just stay here forever.

"But first," Alexa said before leaning in for a last kiss. She started off slowly but it became more passionate. I slid my tounge over her bottom lip unsure of how she would respond. She opened her mouth slightly and my tounge automatically found hers. I let out a slight moan and I felt her smile through the kiss. She eventually pulled away and said, "Happy Birthday," before leading me back towards the house. Best birthday ever.

- End of Chapter -

**Authors note**

This is probably the cheesiest chapter ever but oh well!! I will update on Friday as long as school doesn't kill me before then. Thaaaaaanks for reading:)