I think your mine again

***** SOOOO IM BACK FROM NC AHAHAH !!! but yea I had a huge writers block for this chap so this chap is very slow , short and kinda bad but sorry but this chap is still important to read but im sooo tired thats why :((((( *****

_______________________________________________________________________

                                          Saturday 

     *Ariana goes to the kitchen and pours herself orange juice * 

Katelyn : *comes in the living room limbing she was all seaty and her hair was a mess ! and her shorts were backwards and inside out ! *

Ariana : ummm what happend to you ?? 

Katelyn : *sits on the couch and smiles* think about it .. 

Ariana : *spits out some of her orange jucie* SHUT UP !!!!!!! NO WAYYYYYY !!!!!!

Katelyn : *laughs tiredly * way ..

Ariana : oooooohhhhh sshhhhhiiittttt yesssss get it in Katelyn !!!!!!!! now i gotta go tease Prod !!! *puts her orange juice down and runs to Prodigys room who was laying down on his bed , she flew ontop of Prodigy and started bouncing ontop of him* YEESSSS PRODIGY !!!! YOU GOT IT IN LAST NIGHT ?! 

Prodigy : *laughs* you wanna tell the whole world ? 

Ariana : hell yea !!!!!! this is not like you to be doing these type of things !!!!

Prodigy : *laughs and sucks his teeth* get off of me ! *pushes Ariana off of him and she falls to the floor* 

Ariana : oww ... 

Roc : *comes in the room * what is with all the screaming ??? it is saturday this is when I sleep in 

Ariana : *stands up* PRODIGY AND KATELYN GOT IT IN LAST NIGHT 

Roc : STOP LYING THOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! 

Ariana : I AIN'T LYING !!!!! 

Roc : AYYYYYEEEEEEE THAT'S MY MAN !!!!!!!!! 

Prodigy : ohhh my god *digs his face in his pillow* 

                  5 min later ... 

                  { In the living room } 

RayRay : so whos making breakfast 

Everybody excpet Ariana : *looks at Princeton * 

Princeton : oh no no no not this time 

Everybody except Ariana : *looks at Ariana * 

Ariana : what the hell ya'll looking at ? 

Alyssa : you 

Ariana : if ya'll greedy asses think im cooking you guys are funny 

Katelyn : pllleeeaaassseeeee im hungry 

RayRay : you should be you lost a lot of energy last night .. don't think I didn't ear nothing 

Everybody except Katelyn and Prodigy : LLLMMMFFAAAOOOOOO WWEEAKKK !!!!!!! 

Katelyn : *smacks RayRay in the back of his head* shut the hell up Ray ! 

RayRay : oww .. *rubs theback of his head* 

Ariana : fine i'll cook *gets up and goes to the kitchen* 

                                    { in the kitchen }