baby where are you ?

******OK sooo for this book I have sooo many ideas and i want to write them before i forget .. so that menas I will be working alot on this story everyday and it takes me hours just to update one chap.... so that  also means I will be putting all my other stories on hold for right now .. but as soon as I am done with thist story they will no longer be on hold .. Btw I want you guys to watch the video on the side :') .... well back to the story !!!! *****

___________________________________________________________________

                                  { MB's house } 

     *Ariana and Penny are in Ariana's room and Penny was helping Ariana with her homework* 

Penny : sooo do you get it now 

Ariana : well when you explain it like that ... no -_- 

Penny : come on it's not even that hard 

Ariana : whatever *closes her text book and notebook* we should do something 

Penny : right now 

Ariana : yup ! 

Penny : alright well what do you wanna do ? 

Ariana : hmm good question 

Penny : ohh when I was walking around with Diggy today there was a cheeseburger and shake place wanna go ! 

Ariana : yea ! I am getting hungry anyways 

Penny : okay lets go ! *they both leave the room and they are about to leave the house * 

Princeton : *he was sitting on the couch eating popcorn watching some movie with RayRay* where yall going ? 

Ariana : out to eat 

Princeton&Penny : LEGGO !!! 

Penny : who said yall were invited ?? 

RayRay : what you mean my ass is hungry 

Penny : then go cook me and Ariana are gonna have some cousin time *smiles* 

RayRay : oohhh I seee 

Ariana : well see ya guys later *begins to walk away* 

Princeton : Kiiisssss meeeee 

Ariana : *sighs and taps kiss him and Penny and Ariana leave the house* 

                                     { At the Cheesburger and Shake place } 

     *Ariana and Penny take a seat in a booth and look at the menu * 

Ariana : mmmmm im getting the double jumbo burger *smiles* 

Penny : they hell ?? you trynna die ?? 

Ariana : *gives her a stright face* nooo im just really hungry .. ohhh plus imma get the large vinilla milk shake to go with it ! 

Penny : fat ass alert !

Ariana : whatever .. what you gonna get 

Penny : Just  regualr hamburger and a strawberry milk shake 

   *The waiter comes and girls order their food and the waiter leaves* 

Penny: why does that boy keep staring at you ? 

Ariana : who ? 

Penny : *points to the guy* 

Ariana : *turns around and sees that it's Isiaha , and she smiles* stalking me ??