This is REAL

***** OKKKAAYY GUYSSSS THHIISSS ISS IT !!!! :((( this is the last chap of the book !!!!! aww man I am so sadddd :((((( !!! this is the end of the sequal When I Saw Him !!! I started this book since I was 12 took me three full years to finish the sequal ! I am so proud of my self ! if it wasn't for Briana to give me the idea to make a account and write a Mindless Bhevaior book I would have never done this so THANK YOU BRIANA !!! <3 This is my FIRST sequal I EVER finished ! and if it wasn't for allllllll the support I got from you guys i would have never finished this sequal ! so thank you guys soooo sooo sooo much !!! but this isn't the end of my book writitng so please stiil keep in touch with my other book lol ! and once again thank you ! LOVE YOU ALL 143 EVERYBODY !! ***** 

______________________________________________________________________________

Briana : *shakes Ariana * wake up Ariana wake up before the teacher gets you in trouble for sleeping in class !!! 

Ariana : *jumps and openes her eyes to see that she is in her old class room in Brooklyn New York , she looks at Briana who looked so much younger and still had a baby shaped face ( P.O.V. : what the hell is going on ?? )  where are we ?? 

Briana : what do you mean where are we ? were at school ! 

Ariana : where's Princeton ??

Briana : who ??

Ariana : my boyfriend Princeton where is he ?!

Briana : since when you had a boyfriend ???

Ariana : huh ? *looks in frount of her and sees the four boys when Roc still had long hair and wore his hat , when Prodigy still had his mowhawk and when RayRay's hair was longer * Prince !

Princeton : *turns around and looks at Ariana with a confused look * umm yeaa ??

Ariana : what's going on !

Princeton : uhh I don't .. know .. do i know you ?

Ariana : stop playing with me Prince were dating helllo ???????

Princeton : umm last time I checked i was single *turns back around*

Briana : *giggles*

{ Bell  rings }

The boys : *they pack up there thing and leave* 

Briana : *packs her things* 

Ariana : *stands up * wheres Alyssa and Katelyn ?? 

Briana : *laughs* why do you keep bringing up these names like I know them .. you sleep for the whole class period and its like you lived in a different world *chuckles* lets go before we see Christina and Dede *rolles her eyes and leaves the class room*

Ariana : *still confused and sad that Princeton rejected her she goes in the school hallways and sees a whole group of girls and in that group she sees Alyssa laughing looking at Katelyn and giving her a dirty looks and Katelyn was in different group doing the same to Alyssa , the she looked to her right and saw the boys talking to each other and looking at girls past them* 

Briana : *snaps in Ariana's face* earth to Ariana ! *laughs* you ready to go ? 

Ariana : go where ? 

Briana : anywhere but this shit called a school 

Ariana : school is over ? 

Briana : *laughs* um yea ? what's up with you .. your acting weird .. *laughs again* 

Ariana : wait are we in Brooklyn 

Briana : no were in Paris ! no duh were in Brooklyn ! 

Ariana : wait how old am I ? 

Briana : 13 turning 14 in like two weeks *smiles* 

Ariana : ( P.O.V . : no no no no what is going on im 15 ! ) um uh .. wheres Roc ? 

Briana : who ? 

Ariana : Roc your bo- 

Briana : you know what never mind your going crazy lets just go home .. lets go *walks away* 

Ariana :  ( P.O.V. : wait .. I never meet Katelyn or Alyssa , i never meet the boys I never meet the queen of hearts girls I never went to Paris, Penny never moved to New York which means she is still in Florida and means the never dated Diggy and that means I never meet Diggy  I never dated Myles and I never dated Princeton ... *looks over at Princeton who is talking to another girl * I just feel alseep in class and just dreamed everything ??? ) 

Briana : Ariana lets go ! 

Ariana : *looks at Briana then at Katelyn and Alyssa then at the boys and stares at Princeton and a tear rolles down her face * it was all just a dream ... 

     THE END 

_________________________________________________________________________

***** OH MY GOD !!!! NOTHING THAT EVER HAPPNED WAS REAL IT WAS JUST A DREAM !!!!! AHHHHH !!!!! how did you like the sequal how did you like the ending ??? lol well if you wanna see how some  the characters really look like follow them on instagram @

Ariana me ! : @Doubble_D_xoxo

Briana : @shinebrightlikeafaggot

Alyssa : @_illuminatedx

Penny : @sweetified_penny

Katelyn : @_Pocahontas_xo_

Kawena: @Kawenawashere

Princeton : @princemisfit 

RayRay : @raytrendyme 

Prodigy : @dope_star_1_

Roc Royal : @doublerbandz

soooooo yeeeaaaaaa follow ussss lmaooo thanks guysss !!!! :') *****