Chapter 14

Nicole's POV

I woke up and I wasn't in my room. Riiighhhttt I was in Brandon's. I checked my phone and it was 9 am. He still was holding my waist and I couldn't move. I tried rolling over to I was facing him, and finally I could. I kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair and he woke up. "Morning cutie" I said while smiling at him. "Morning beautiful" and then I nuzzled my head into his chest. We watched Netflix for a bit than got up.

I went to my room and the girls were still sleeping. I ran out and got all the guys and told them we needed to wake them up. We all ran in and jumped on them. We all laughed and heard multiple "OW; YOU GUYS; NICOLE!??" And we all got off of them and then the Guys left and me and the girls got ready. I got changed. (Picture below) I curled my hair and brushed the curls to perfection and then left the room.

 (Picture below) I curled my hair and brushed the curls to perfection and then left the room

I walked out of the room and I was gonna go eat but Blake texted me

Blake 💕- hey meet me out side the hotel.

To Blake 💕- okay boo.

I ran to the girls and told them I'd be back and after we would go I the mall.

I ran outside and Blake was sitting on a bench.

"Hey nike" he said "hey blakey" I replied "where are you taking me?" I asked him "breakfast" and he had a big smile on his face.

We walked down the side walk hand in hand and there was a small café type thing on the corner. We walked in and it was like a bakery.

"Hi what can I get for you two?" A nice women said to us. "I'll getttttt, um a chocolate covered banana bread an for my girl?" He said like a gentleman. "*giggles* I'll get a chocolate croissant. We got juice and sat down.

"It's so cute in here!" I said because it was a tumblr café "yeah but not as cute as you" Blake said while taking a bite of his banana bread. I smiled and blushed "awe I made you blush" Blake said with a smile, and I blushed more. "Stoooooop *giggles and smiles* next thing you know I'll be red like a tomato" I laughed.

We talked and finished eating and Blake said "hey! There's a park just down the block! We could go for a walk and be like those cute couples" he smiled. "So were a couple now?" I said and he was holding my hands over the table. "Well not yet, but hopefully sometime" and he smirked at me. "Okay, and what about Dani? I thought you liked her?" I questioned "well honestly yes I like her but I like you more" and he blushed. "Awe I made you blush!" I said "stoooop next thing you know I'll be red like a tomato!" We laughed as he mimicked me.

We walked to the park and their was a big tree with a tire swing and I went and sat in it. "Blake! Push me!" I hollered as he ran over. He pushed me and then we talked. I got out of the tire and said "lets climb the tree!" So we spend 10 minutes trying to get to the top. We got up and Blake said "come here" so I carefully climbed over to him and sat on his lap. (The branch was wide so it was sturdy) I laid my head in his shoulder and he got out his phone and took a snapchat picture and captioned it 'breakfast and hanging around in trees with this one 💕' and put it in his story. We sat there a while and listened to the nature around us.