Chapter 26

Nicole's POV

I was talking with the girls and o was getting a call. It's was Brandon.

"Hey Brandon..."
"Where are you?"
"We're at a hotel. We're fine boo, don't worry"
"Don't worry? I was expecting you. No wait. WE were expecting you yesterday to be at dinner and make your way there without out any problems. Meanwhile we waited and waited and you guys were no where to be seen. You guys could have been in a crash and in the hospital, or worse dead. Or kidnapped and we wouldn't have known. I care about you ten times more than you think I do. If anything were to happen to you I'd be lost. I don't care that we've only been dating for a day but your my best friend"

That's the moment I knew I loved him. He cared about me like no one but my family ever has. It was an amazing feeling. I knew he was the one right then and there. It broke me down, what if I really were dead, or in the hospital, or kidnapped! I'd lose my best friend. I started to get teary eyed and then soft tears ran down my cheeks onto my shirt.
"Brandon, I'm, I'm sorry. I should have told you at least and I didn't and I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone else to come and I wanted alone time with the girls"

"It's okay, you just scared me half to death. I love you Nicole Dallas, if anything were to happen to you id be so lost my head would spin. I can't wait till you come back to the hotel, because I'm going to buy you Starbucks everyday, and cuddle you, and hug you, and ugh. Nik you make me happy. I hope you have a good sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow? Okay cutie?"

"Yes I love you to Brandon Rowland. And okay talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay and don't cry, I want you to smile because it looks good on you"

"Okay I'll smile, goodnight"

"Good night beautiful"

And I really was smiling, uhh he makes my heart race so fast, and just talking to him gives me butterflies. I turned my phone off and walked back over to the girls because I had sat by the window.

We watched part of a movie and then we were asleep.
----------------------------------
Okay hope you liked this chapter!
Sorry I've been gone for awhile. Just sick, and so much homework. Sorry it's so short. Anyways love you guys! ❤️ (keep reading there's a note)

SIKE! I wanted to trick you guys because why not! That would have been the shortest chapter ever oml 😂😂 okay keep reading this chapter below. ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's POV
We woke up in this lovely hotel room once again. We ordered room service, and then we started getting ready.

 We ordered room service, and then we started getting ready