Promise me

CHAPTER 1: Moving Out

-----

*Shuffle shuffle*

"Phew! That's all of my stuff! all I have to do now is to say goodbye to my neighbours"

I wipe my sweat away while going to the room next to me, I fixed myself to bid a proper goodbye.

*knock kncok*

"hello Dana?"

The door of room 231 widely open and there was this cute little girl who have short blonde hair with curls in the end she's using a blue summer dress with a pink ribbon on the middle of her dress and I notice her beautiful dark blue eyes staring at me, She tilted her head in curiosity.

I kneeled down so that I can talk to her properly.

"Hi Little girl, is Dana home?"

She ran to the room on the left. leaving me with no answer.

I stood up and fixed myself before I'll go to 232 but I saw the little girl come back and tugging on my shirt.

"My Mommy is waiting for you inside" what a sweet little voice I can almost eat her up!

I followed her while the Little girl pulled my shirt going inside the apartment, going inside I saw two rooms facing each other the other door says "Mommy's Room" and the door thats facing it says "Annabeth's Room" So her name is Annabeth what a pretty name.

As I entered the dining room I saw Dana preparing the food on table, she looked at me and Annabeth and giggled.

"So you two are bestfriends now huh?" Dana said.

Annabeth looked at me and let go off my shirt and ran to the dinner table to help Dana with the plates, I helped too i don't want to stand there and stare at them at least.

After we prepared the table Dana invited me to eat with them, I'm hungry though so I accept!

"So Paige, I heard you where moving to another apartment don't you like it here?" Dana looked at me with a full mouth.

"I love it here... but I have to change schools cause my father works in there now." I sighed playing with the carrot on my plate.

Dana sat beside me brushing my long black hair.

"You want me to help you with your packing while you say goodbye to your neighbours?"

I looked at her in the eye then hugged her tightly, She was the first person who ever greated me when I first came here in the apartment she's my closest friend I've ever had if I have problems I go to her and she will make me feel all better with hot chocolate with marshmallows~

I release her from my bear hug then she gave me a warm smile I'll never forget.

--20 minutes later--

"yes we. are. done!" I jumped for joy.

"haha phew You have a lot of stuff! for a student.." she grinned at me like I'm not a student at all.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" I crossed my arms pouting.

"Nothing" She gave me a big fake smile.

| this is the shortest chapter I wrote but I swear I'll make the other chapters longer Unicorn powahh!