1: Another day another dollar.

hello! I'm sorry that I haven't updated this for a while, I was writing the other book called "A day with Logan" I hope you'll like it when you start reading it. (sorry for the typos).

~o~

When I saw Dana's face as I rode the bus, my heart just broke. Her tears slide down her face as she waves me goodbye.

Paige there's no need to cry atleast you have her number... I said to myself.

I sat near the window of the bus thinking if I forced my Dad that I stayed there Dana wouldnt be sad. But It's already done, I'm going to my new apartment and start a new school life again. the worst part is that my dad will be teaching there too! I hope he won't be my teacher the whole semester...

I facepalmed.

"Excuse me is this seat free?" A voice of a boy asked.

I looked at my left and there it stood a handsome boy who has perfect facial features and kinda-half muscular? body Just imagine a male korean pop star (whose age is like 20).

I nodded and got my bag beside me and placed it on my lap.

"Thanks." He sat beside me.

the atmosphere is so awkward or maybe it's just me?

He tapped my shoulder.

"So where are you heading?" He asked me.

I looked at my shoes. "Tokyo.."

"Oh! that's where I'm heading too!" He proudly replied.

I glanced at him with a smile. I wanted to ask his name but I'm too shy.

"Why are you going to tokyo anyway?" He asked me again.

I pointed my fingers together. "Uhm. Cause my father transfered and I will come with him."

He stroked his imaginary mustache. "Oh.. I see.. are you gonna start another school year there?"

I nodded. "I hope its permanent though. cause my dad is choosy in choosing schools."

he laughed. "dads huh?"

silence.

"Aren't you going to ask me why am I going to tokyo?" He said.

"Uh... w-why are you going to tokyo?" I said in a low voice.

"I'm going to transfer there, Cause my mom changed jobs. It's like your dad she's a choosy type."

I giggled and faced him. "It's like our parents are meant to be huh?"

he smiled. "Yeah..." he looks at me kinda like he's blushing.

I faced at the window I don't want him to see me blush.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Paige." I responded.

"Wow that's a pretty cute name for a pretty cute girl."

I covered my hands on my face just to hide my blush.

He laughed "why what's wrong?"

I shaked my head still covering my face.

He sat back and sighed "I hope we go to the same school..."

I glanced at him and he already closed his eyes. "y-yeah.."

-----

Tokyo. Tokyo.

I woken up to the sound of the bus drivers voice. I got my bag and look back at my seat the boy is still sleeping. I poked his cheek to wake him up.