Secrets (Morty)

(Morty)

"Thanks for inviting me over. So your grandpa is throwing a party?" Adalie asked closing the door to my room.

"Y-yeah, he is." I stutter. as she rolls up the sleeves of her flannel revealing a few scratches. "How did you get those." I asked.

"My cat scratched me." She said. 

"You don't have a cat. You don't even like them to begin with." I respond, nerves that I might make her mad.

"The cat from down the street scratched me." She said as her voice shook.

"Don't lie to me." I said grabbing her hand.

"Don't worry about it." She pulled away.

"No!" I yelled. "Tell me." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a razor blade. I stood there and just stared at her for a few seconds. Then I raped my arms around her waist, pulled her close to me, and kissed her.

"So does that mean we're-"

"Fuck yeah." I kissed her again.

"Morty I just saw-" Summer rushed in and slammed the door open and stopped when she saw me kissing Adalie. "I came up here to tell you two things. One is that the party's off and two I just saw grandpa Rick on top of Alice and I think they were about to fuck on the kitchen counter, but I can see your busy as well so I'm just going to leave." She slowly shuts the door closed.

"That was random." Adalie said, my arms still raped around her waist.

"I honestly don't give a shit what Rick is doing right now." I said, kissing her again.

"I want to show you something." She said as I let go of her. "If we're going to be together I have to show you this. Turn around." I did as she said and waited for about a minute before she told me I could turn back around. Adalie was gone and in her place was a gray and white wolf.

"What the fuck..." I asked as the wolf turned into Adalie. "Wait your like Alice?"

"You mean Rick's fuck buddy? What is she?" She asked.

"A wolf, like you."

Hey everyone I hope you liked this chapter full of Adalie's secrets. I apologize for the fact that its late. Senpai has other things to do other then write. I have to eat sometimes you know. I also have online summer school to do. Find me on Twitter @Aladdin_Senpai. By for now my lovley little Kohai.