Bittersweet Tragedy

And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult we were faced with more challenges.

I begged him to stay, Tried to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in every woman's head turned, Everyone stood up to talk to him.

He was like this hybrid, This mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him.

And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him. I love him ~Lana Del Rey
.

.
She was sitting with her head leaning against the window. Her teary emerald eyes closed as she let out a deep sigh, she missed him.

His deep maroon eyes that made her shiver inside. His soft big Afro and his muscular body. The way he would raise his brow. The long lectures he would make when he wanted to educate someone on their ignorance and lack of awareness.

She missed it all, but she knew deep inside she would never see him again. If he could see her now he would look at her with disgust and tell her she was "white washed"

She became everything he would have prevented, well If he had tried. She was an imitation of a Barbie. Her natural strawberry blonde curly hair was straight with curled ends and platinum blonde highlights, cascaded past her back. She was 5'5 inches with a tiny waist and curvy hips due to wearing tight corsets for long hours. Her natural long lashes were even longer with those expensive lash extensions.

Her heart-shaped face was covered with heavy makeup making her look as if she had gotten plastic surgery (the rumors), thanks to her makeup artist's contouring skills. Every girl wanted to be just like her or either hated her because they couldn't stand the fact that many men were obsessing over her.

She was like the modern version, Marilyn Monroe. She craved attention and it made her feel free. It made her feel so happy just for that one moment and it was like the whole universe was in the palm of her hands, but Then it went away. Just like that, it goes away.

Because, in reality, her life wasn't as glamorous as people thought. That makeup she wore only covered the scars that her husband gave her. The only reason she maintained to Fool everyone was because she would force those pills (Antidepressants) in her mouth that kept her sane. She remembers those days she shared with him that she will cherish forever. She remembers the hilltop the most.

The place where all of her memories with him took place was the first time he had confessed his deepest feelings for her.

The 6'1 foot teenage boy held her small delicate hands.

"I, I love you, Jazmine DuBois. I can't explain why I feel this way, at first I thought it would fade away, but it only got stronger. " he said, leaning his forehead against hers. "I hate that I love you so much, it kills me because I never wanted to be in love. I never wanted to love someone more than I ever loved my parents, then it would hurt too much. If I ever lose" he exhaled deeply as he continued.

"Jazmine, what I'm trying to convey to you is that I'm madly in love with you and I would like to ask if you would be my girlfriend?" The fun-sized, perky girl smiled as she looked deep into his eyes.