It's Too Late for Flashbacks

You got supreme authority over these nuts, nigga!

—Riley Freeman

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Sir, here's your ticket to Maryland, enjoy your trip home," the airline ticket man said, saluting the 6'1 wine colored eye 20-year-old marine with respect, who was wearing his marine attire. Freeman thanked the man and grabbed his ticket and walked over to the soda can machine which jammed him for his money. After 6 other unsuccessful attempts to desperately get a soda can, he gave up.

"Fucking bitch ass machine stole mah money, " he mumbled, kicking the machine angrily.

He was exhausted, he has been training for a whole month and he hasn't had time to actually relax, he at least deserves a can of soda. He had a backache, his legs were stiff, and he had a severe headache. Training at the Marine Corporation was depressing. He hated his daily routine of training, but it was worth it. Now he knew why his brother always did it, it was incredible to be able to do almost anything.

He had the ability to fight, shoot, and swim. He was excellent with computers and had the best navigational abilities. His movements were rapid and his body and physical force was stronger. He had a lot if love for his fellow recruits, no homo, but he missed home so much. Last but not least, he missed his future wife, Destiny Hopkins aka Dee-Dee aka Denise.

She was amazing, her beautiful dark brown eyes and shoulder length natural brown hair, her long toned legs, full lips, and caramel glowing skin made his heart skip a beat. She was stunning with her bright, straight teeth and her perfect petite shape. She was the smartest girl (Book Smart) He had met perhaps smarter than Huey. He never expected to fall in love with the school nerd, but he did.

Not that he had issues with the fact that she was a nerd, he never recognized her. At first, He secretly had eyes for a certain female with crystal blue eyes, and blonde hair, Cindy McPhearson, but she was his best friend, his goon, his right-hand nigga, and she was also Ceaser's girl at the time.

He didn't want to break their friendship bond, plus Ceaser and him were cool, and he wasn't the type to walk on another nigga's Jordans. Even after they had broken up and Cindy came to him crying, and they had sex for the first time, he still didn't take things knew she still loved Ceaser and he wasn't tryna being nobody's rebound guy, he didn't play that shit.

His first year, he finally noticed Denise and since he met her, his life has changed drastically but positively. He's stopped hanging around, stealing, selling drugs and fucking bitches. He started doing Huey-type things like reading books, going to school early, and getting good grades, honorary roles, and teacher respect. Although he may have changed, he never lost his true identity.
He was still Riley Escobar aka Young Reezy aka Paper Stacks aka The Fundraiser, and will invariably be that way. He was always very skilled in painting and graffiti. He still loved rap and basketball, and he still chilled with his homies in his spare time. Most importantly, he was still the king of clowning his gay ass brother, Huey especially ever since he hooked up with the female version of him, that airhead bitch, Amelia Jones.

He never liked her, she was too much like Huey but far worse. Don't get him wrong, she was a bad bitch with a nice complexion with big titties and a fat ass, but she was too petty, arrogant, jealous, insecure, and selfish. She was always talking, correcting people, and everything had to be a debate.

She was tiring as fuck too, just like Huey, sometimes all they ever did was sit down in the room and read books, and talk about that black power shit. When he married her, things went from bad to worse. She turned into a Hollywood diva who thought she was better than everybody else because her husband made billions. Even when she got everything she wanted, especially Huey, and she wouldn't stop talking about the same person, his ex, Jazmine DuBois.