What is Love?

Jazmine's Dress

.

.

"I would tell you that I love you tonight, But I know that I've got time on my side

"Jazmine, please" Huey pleaded, holding her delicate hands into his.

Her eyes moved swiftly in confusion, but when she felt His touch, her heart glowed. His deep maroon eyes were just so mesmerizing, and she could feel the butterflies flying inside her stomach.

He's so handsome, she thought.

She felt like she had met him before, but maybe, it was a dream or something because she most certainly didn't know who the heck he was.

Why was he begging her? What does he want from her?

"Jazmine, please, say something to me," Huey said, as he softly rubbed her fingers, as he held them.

No response.

"Huey!" Amelia shouted angrily.

"Jazmine!" He yelled, shaking her lightly.

"W-what... Do you.. want from me?" She said nervously

Huey's eyes widened "What?" He said, releasing his grip from her hands.

Why is she acting this way towards me, he thought.

"Gelsomino, ho detto che andiamo ora!"Manuel shouted, which made Jazmine flinched slightly.

"Where are you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon? is there somewhere else that's better for you?"

"I-I'm so sorry," Jazmine said, removing herself from his grasp" B-but I have to go," she said, walking away towards her husband.

Huey felt like his heart was demolishing into broken pieces, and it felt like his soul was stolen away from his body.

She was hurting him all over again.

"Tell myself I wouldn't cry when you're gone , but I know it's easier said than done"

"Jazmine! Jazmine! Wait!" Huey desperately called.

He tried to run after her but stopped in his tracks when he heard his wife screaming.

"Ah!" Amelia screamed, holding her stomach in pain.

He whipped his body around and ran towards his pregnant wife's side.

"Amelia! What's the matter" Huey said, holding her in his arms, as she winced in pain.

"Baby, I'm not feeling well," Amelia said, holding her stomach." I think, it's the baby" she moaned, then gasp "I.. think..I'm..having..contractions!" She said, bending her body.