Brooksvile High

So I arrive at the place which any student hates to come to

I pull up in my Chrysler 300 aka my baby. I park my car in the section labeled "Juniors only" which is really pointless if u ask me.

I receive a few stares but being the petty and amazing Kylie Gray I am I give them on of the best mugs and hair flip i could pull out.

I walk in the building and just start walking around, until I noticed I had no idea where anything was.

There was some girl walking towards me so I just say "hay can u show me where the principals office is"

"Sure I was on my way there anyway first day back and I'm already on my way there"

I like her she's got that badass vibe to her

"My names Kylie transfer student" I say

"Cool I like you well not like that or anything but you got this trouble maker face don't worry I do two we should get along just fine"

We walk the rest of the way. Turns out I was getting pretty close and her names Hailey she is actually super cool. Thats good maybe Ill have another partner in crime ever since she disappeared. No I cant think about that now.

A.N

HEYY the picture on the side is of Hailey (Peyton List)

Soo yea 3 updates in one day go me... Good for a first day may do one more.

Do we like Hailey too talkative Dont worry we will soon met our bad boy...

Love ya guys and gals

✌ from your fabtastic writer 😘😘😘