Son Of A Bad Boy

Eric's P.O.V.

All I've been hearing about is some new chic here. And frankly I'm sick of her already. She's probably just another on of the chics you can do a little smirk for and have her in your bed later that day.

Not saying I don't participate in these as me and the guys like to call them adventures or conquest.

I'm like the king around here if I do say so myself. All the guys around here either hate me or want to be me, but I cant really blame them.

I stroll to class as girls swoon as I walk by I look back as I turn the corner I collide with a body with a much smaller frame, obviously a girl but she doesn't fall so they have an excuse for me to pick them up like these girls normally do around here.

I turn to see a pissed off looking girl, but at least she's hot, and I mean smoking hot. Cant wait for my next "adventure."

"Are you just gonna keep staring or say excuse me god" she says which makes me smirk a little then snap back. This girls fiesty.

" Well sorry" I say in a super sarcastic tone which she obviously got by the look she gave.

"So you must be the new girl I keep hearing about huh"

"I don't know what have you heard." she says

"Well only that your a total badass who moved here from New York... But the badass part I just don't see it."

"Well maybe not only since its my first day but ill gladly kick you where the sun don't shine bud now get away so I can find this dumb advanced Calculus class."

"Well geesh sweetheart if you wanna touch me there all you gotta do is ask"

" ughh you suck get out of my way"

I yell out "your going the wrong way babydoll"

She strolls proudly back towards me and glares which I return with my signature smirk that makes the girls swoon but all she does is walk straight pass and says

"Never call me babydoll again okay"

Wow this girl means business but she doesn't know she picked her own battle. I walk right behind her but not close enough for her to know but ill see her in Advanced Calculus.

A.N sooo how was this chapter do we like it in Eric's pov

Any questions ??

Do you like Eric soo far

Hows the story sorry if there any errors

I'm trying to make the chapter longer what do ya think

#likecommentvote