Chapter 4

Esther

I finally got my own place, I ain't gotta live by my parents rules. I can do what the hell I want and when I want. This party about to be bumping. I feel a little incomplete without Prince here.. I mean he's moved on and all but I still kind of miss his Afro puff. But tonight's not about him it's about me finally growing up and taking care of myself.

I walked into my room and saw that my phone was vibrating up a storm. Everybody tagging me in they damn instagram posts about my party, texting me, and calling me. Damn. I feel important. Then I saw a text from him. Jerome. Fuck.

'Having a party and didn't tell me ? Don't worry I'll be there babe.'

I don't want him to come. He thinks we're still together after he tried to rape me. No nigga. You thought. I sat down and rany fingers through my box braids in frustration. I gotta be prepared for if he tries anything. He's the reason I moved.

-Flashback-

"Thanks for taking me out tonight. I really appreciate it" I said when he got in the car.

"No problem ma. So you coming back with me tonight."

"No. I gotta get home." I told him while buckling my seatbelt.

"It wasn't a question. It was a statement. Your coming home with me."

"No I'm not. You can let me out the damn car then and I'll go home myself." I reached for the door but he locked it. "LET ME OUT THE CAR JEROME."

"Who are you yelling at?" He swerved the car turning a corner.

"You obviously, I'm not on the phone." I responded. "Now let me out the damn car !"

He pulled into a parking lot and leaned over to the passenger side, rubbing on my thighs. "C'mon babe. so you telling me you dont wanna come home with me tonight ?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. You can stoo touching me because you not getting nothing from me".

He got mad all of a sudden and said "We'll see about that." He reached over and let my seat down and got ontop of me while I was screaming, Pinning my body down so I couldn't fight back.

"STOOP"

"GET OFF ME"

After all the attempts to escape and call for help, I decided to just let it happen. As soon as I made thay decision someone tapped the window distracting him, and I shot straight out the car and ran. I ran for my life.

-Flashback end-

  By the time I got done preparing for the party I cut on the playlist I made for the party and was jamming by myself until I got a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened it and it was KeKe and Shoniece, as the first ones at the door.

"Fry-Fry!!! Wessuuppp girl!" KeKe said extra excited giving me a hug.

"Hey! Come on in. I'm ready to get this party on a popping. I'm so hype."

Shoniece P.O.V

"It's been forever since I seen you girl!" I said as I gave Esther a hug. I really missed her.

After I came back to Chicago my family moved out of my neighborhood and into the suburbs, so I can focus on school, and forget about what...um...happened. I just came back to work and live on my own before I start college.

"How have you been since you came back? We were all worried back in L.A." She asked with a concerned look in her face.

"Hey, I'm still alive right?" I laughed.

"That's true, I'll be right back, I gotta greet my other guests. There's food in the kitchen and all of that. So just enjoy yourself." After that she walked away.

I looked around for people I know or grew up with. No one here yet. Well to the food I go. I ain't eat all day.

______________________________________________________________

Ya'll I know it's short but bare with me now. It was about time for some type of update. Ya'll know me Im all about drama so I'll try to make the next chapter drama filled and interesting and hopefully longer. I might introduce some new characters. If you guys have ANY chapter ideas pleasee inbox it to me or kik me @derrica_ . Im running low on ideas. And I'm trying to make the story realistic. I would love some type of feedback for how I'm doing with the book so far, I feel like no ones reading it. I might make a new book cover soon. Anywhoo stay mindless yall !