Chapter 7

Marissa

I woke up next to my cousins and I herd yellin and screamin. It sounded like tete rica. I grabbed my shoes and ran down da stairs. 

"BITCH I'LL CUT YO ASS! DONT EVER FUCKING COME AT ME LIKE THAT!" TeTe yelled.

"TAKE YOUR SCRAWNY UGLY ASS BACK TO THE HOOD WHERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM! FUCKING THOT ASS HOE.!" Gwandma yell at tete. 

I ran up to TeTe, trying to push her away frum gwandma. 

"Stahp TeTe! STAHHP !"

She just looked at me. 

"Go get yo' stuff and get in the car Lil bit." 

I nodded my head and ran up da stairs to get everything. When I came back downstairs, uncle Jordan was tryna seperate them again. 

"Ma, just let it go."

"NO JORDAN. YOU BROUGHT THIS BITCH IN HERE AGAIN AFTER I ASKED YOU NOT TO SO I CAN BE AT PEACE. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT LOVE YOUR MOMMA !" 

"MA I DO LOVE YOU IM TRYING TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU NOT HELPING. YOU A GROWN ASS WOMAN AND YOU WANNA ACT LIKE YOU A TEENAGER. YOU NEED TO GROW UP MA, RICA IS A GOOD GIRL UNLIKE SABRINA WHO YOU PRAISE SO FUCKING MUCH. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IM NOT ONLY YOUR SON, IM SOMEONE'S BOYFRIEND AND HOPEFULLY HUSBAND. IM SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT. COMING OVER HERE ONLY FOR IT TO BE YALL TWO FUCKING ARGUING, AND MOST OF THE FUCKING BLAME IS ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE A SMART AS COMMENT TO SAY WHEN RICA DOES NOTHING, NOR DOES SHE SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU BUT SHE'S WILLING TO BE RESPECTFUL UNTIL YOU SAY SOME SHIT. UNTIL YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YOU NOT GONE SEE NONE OF US. IT MAY BE FOR A MONTH, A YEAR, OR MAYBE EVEN A FUCKING LIFETIME. IM TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS TRYNA DOG ON THE GIRLS THAT I BRING HOME THAT ARE GOOD AND THEN PRAISE THE THOTS AND HOES I BRING BACK. HOW BACKWARDS DOES THAT SOUND?!? " Uncle yelled before gwabbing my bags and picking me up.

"Bye Mom. See you whenever." 

Then we got in the car. I don't really like her that much anyway, she always sneak-dissin about tete. If I was older I would beat her up too. Old and saggy like her pampers. haha. 

Uncle Jordan turned back to me, "Marissa don't ever say any of those words I just said in there. Okay?"  I just nodded my head.

that was pweety funny.

Rica

This bitch has the fucking nerve to try and call me a thot. Bitch got life fucked up. Like bitch I could end your fucking life in a damn second.

"You okay bae?" Jordan turned to me when we got to a red light.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to cool off..." I paused and then smirked, "Thanks for sticking up for me." 

"Ehh, I always wanted to know what it would feel like to curse my momma out anyway." He laughed.

"How'd it feel?" 

"Felt good asl." He started to bop.

"Don't get too happy now, you gone try and kill us and shit." I took control of the wheel.

"We should go out to eat. All of us." He said with a big grin on his face. "Marissa's pick."

"CHUCK E CHEESE!!!!!!!!" Marissa screamed . 

Ahh yes, Chuck E. Cheese the home of all black kids birthday parties and the home of the badass lil kids. 

"I guess we can do that."

Meanwhile....

Prince

"Remind me again why we have to do this?" I asked Walter quite annoyed with the fact that we are seeing a therapist.

"Because you guys need to bond and understand each other as a group so we don't have another episode like the other day happen on the stage. " Walter huffed.

"But it's pretty simple. We don't like him. He doesn't like us. We tried to be nice but he's hard to compromise with so we dealt with it like we deal with everything. Violence." I smirked. 

"Well this is to make sure that handling things with violence isn't always the case with ya'll." He said. Opening the door to the office.

"Hello welcome to Harmony Counseling Offices. How may I help you all today?" The girl put on a huge smile. She looked fairly familiar, I feel like I've met her before.

"We are here for one of series of appointments we have here with Doctor Morgan." Walt said with a serious demeanor. 

"Oh so your the boy band that he's been talking so much about. We're happy to serve you all. Walk down that hall and make a left and you'll be at Doctor Morgan's office. I'll alert him to let you know you are here." She said handing him a panflit. "Hope you guys fix this problem soon, I know alot of your fans would be happy about it."

As everyone walked off I stayed back and asked a few questions.

"What's your name pretty lady?" I said with my signature smirk.

"Esther. And yours?" She smiled back. 

"Jacob." Her name sounds soo familiar. 

"How long have you worked here ?" I asked leaning in close to take a look at her name plate.

"Ever since I came back from L.A. and finished school here a couple of years ago." She smiled while doing some paperwork. 

"Oh. Say, have I met you before? I feel like I've seen your beautiful face elsewhere." I flashed my teeth. 

"I don't know. You seem familiar. Look I know you have an appointment, so I'll just give you my number so we can talk later okay? " She said as she wrote her number on the back of a business card and handed it to me. BOOYAH. 

"Alright. Well nice meeting you Esther." I said as I walked toward the room everyone was in.