Prologue

"Toma mi mano que yo no te voy a soltar... Niña escondida
corta el dolor
corazón perdido
levantate y respira... Mi amor." Yoandri finished singing the song he wrote to Fernanda while playing with her long golden light brown hair.

"Que hermosa canción," Fernanda praised him. "Y tú voz me pone la piel de gallina." she said with her Spanish accent.

"Gracias tú sabes que la canción es para ti." He smiled at her showing his perfect smile.

Before Fernanda could say anything, someone knocked on her room door, panic instantly took over her since Yoandri was in there with her.

"Es el señor Matheus!" She whispered to Yoandri in a scared tone. "Escóndete en el closet!" He stands up from the bed and hides in the closet.

When Fernanda opened the door it's wasn't Señor Matheus instead it was one of her older fellow maids, Lydia. Falsa alarma, she thought to herself.

Lydia knew Yoandri was in there, she was the one who helped him sneak into the mansion. "Perdón que te interrumpa pero-" she is cut off by Fernanda.

"Que necesita el señor Matheus? Yo pensaba que estaba ya acostado."

"No es el patrón si no su hijo. Alan dice que tiene hambre y quiere que tú le cocines al instante." Lydia explains.

Fernanda sighed knowing she had to follow her orders, she can't complain because she's lucky enough to have this job since she's been living in Miami for a few months. Alan Matheus, the arrogant only child of the patrón. This house has their own personal chef yet he called Fernanda to cook for him late at night to annoy her since he despises her for no apparent reason.

"Dile que ya voy." She said and Lydia leaves.

Yoandri knew Alan personally and his personality but he had no clue that he was like that towards Fernanda since she never spoke of it.

"Ya tengo que regresar a mi realidad." She walked him to the window.

"Uno de estos días no va hacer así, tú y yo viviremos juntos." He told her.

"Eso es solo una fantasía." She said making him frown. "Apúrate no quiero meterme en problemas."

Yoandri and Fernanda kissed each other goodbye and then he climbed out of the window. He had no struggle climbing out since the employees' rooms were downstairs.

Ahora, regreso a mi realidad.

✨✨✨

My second book! I've been planning it for a while and now I'm excited that I finally published it. Vote & comment if you would like to read more. Feedback is always appreciated 💖

Mi segunda historia! Ya tengo rato con esta historia en mente y estoy emocionada que por fin la publique. Voten y comenten si quisieran leer más. Sus comentarios y críticas siempre son apreciadas 💖